• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Publishing failed. Sorry, you are not allowed to edit this post.

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
Hi my guys!

Please kindly help me with the following. Whenever I try to publish new page, it gives error. Here's the screenshot:

777.JPG

Hi my guys!

Please kindly help me with the following. Whenever I try to publish new page, it gives error. Here's the screenshot:

777.JPG
are you the administrator? also is there any security plugin install?

Reactions: DJJigsaw
Yes, I am administrator. And I have just three plugins installed. Buddyboss Platform, DiviBuilder and Wishlist Member.
try deactivating wishlist member and try again to see if its that plugin

Reactions: chikala
try deactivating wishlist member and try again to see if its that plugin
Hmm.. after looking up several forums in Internet, I got an advice to try other browser. I tried Mozilla and it worked. Strange.

Anyways. Thank you for your effort.

Hmm.. after looking up several forums in Internet, I got an advice to try other browser. I tried Mozilla and it worked. Strange.

Anyways. Thank you for your effort.
try clear cache and see if that work

Hi my guys!

777.JPG
It Happened to me Once.. I Used VPN (For Different IP) And it Worked... and It got Fixed automatically After some time...

It Happened to me Once.. I Used VPN (For Different IP) And it Worked... and It got Fixed automatically After some time...
Hmm.. Maybe you are right and it's somehow connected with VPN issue. Because my website, I don't know why, but it's blocked by our ISP. So I have to use VPN to have access to it. And everytime it's different VPN from Softether.

Maybe that's the reason as you mentioned. I have to try to change the country.

Reactions: BlakenFist
And while we are talking about VPNs, I have another question now.

I purchased hosting for three websites from one hoster. So I created three websites with different domains.

Two of them are accessible from my country and one is blocked by my ISP. How is that possible? Who can explain?

And while we are talking about VPNs, I have another question now.

I purchased hosting for three websites from one hoster. So I created three websites with different domains.

Two of them are accessible from my country and one is blocked by my ISP. How is that possible? Who can explain?

Content filtering !

What country are you from which would prevent you from accessing a website? The only country I know does that is China.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock