• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ptcLAB - Pay Per Click Platform

ptcLAB - Pay Per Click Platform v3.9

No permission to download
public_html/sha/core/vendor/laramin/utility/src/Helpmate.php

Nulled any old And latest version just replaces this file.😊

If anyone has come across such a problem, then please tell me how to fix it. You can see the image below, the content you have in the image is visible in the center near the right side, how to fix it? Maybe this problem is coming inside the script code where we paste something in the script code.

@Babak @adminazhar

Attachments

• photo_2022-12-09_10-18-05.jpg
    photo_2022-12-09_10-18-05.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 54
@Obainno please update to

Version 3.5 – 18th November 2022​

• [FIX] PTC Ads update issue
  • [FIX] Plan page error
  • [FIX] PTC view page responsive issue
  • [FIX] Gateway update issue
  • [PATCH] Some query optimization using cache
  • [PATCH] Unused code assets and data removed
  • [PATCH] Updated to the latest system version
  • [PATCH] Updated to the latest Laravel security patch
thanks

Reactions: BensonTheBurner
Im just wondering if it is normal for the some of the admin menu items not to work as of now? I have tried to install this 1000 times to no avail . 60 hours later and I am no further =( . I am trying to make version 3.4 work .

Hello there. If someone succed to install the 3.6 version, is there any chance you faced the same issue as I?
I can't save essential change I do in Admin panel. That include : Plans, KYC Enable/disable, Email confirmation Enable/disable, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock