• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PsyPlay1.2.5(123Movies) with DBmovies and Auto Embed Functionality

devid247

Jun 9, 2020
PsyPlay (123Movies) 1.2.5 Auto Embed Full Theme Intigration

Hi Guys, If you are using PsyPlay (123Movies) Theme and don't want to lose visitors till you upload the videos you can use our scripts the your visitor will be able to watch movies until you upload your own videos. This theme also has DBMovies.

Very Very Important Things to Do after Theme Installation
1. In Appearance - Theme License paste this code 35688787929654990 and Save.
2. In Appearance - PsyPlay Options - TMDB Api - Activate and put your API key.
3. In Custom Fields - Tools - Import upload file ACF-Parameters-1.2.0.json.
4. In Appearance - PsyPlay Options - Advertising - Ads - Fake Player - Enable Fake Player.

Screenshots:

[Image: xZlFDmD.png]
[Image: 32SM4jj.png]
[Image: hRYlNrT.png]

Download
Download Field Json

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm this all works, before I delete my whole site I made from scratch over the last 5 days just to try this, please?

Can anyone confirm this all works, before I delete my whole site I made from scratch over the last 5 days just to try this, please?
Download the One Over at Videospider.in That one Works Without any problem,...
Or Try to get the PSYPLAY by GoldRegister (That is Literally the BEST one)

My current default 2021 theme is pretty fast on gtmetrix, I don't want a theme that's gonna slow my site down, has anyone heard of a plugin that's up to date with today's wp version, that does the importing like amymovie or plyplay.
I just need import and auto genre creation for the movies n tv shows so viewers can sort them as they wish.
other info is static so very easily done with My Movie Database plugin.

Is the slider working on this version mate , I’ve dL 2 versions but it don’t work on none lol
The trick is to Enter the Category number in the Psyplay Settings..
Edit- I dont know about this version.. i am using an other version that I purchased from GoldStar

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock