• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Proxmox VPS For WHMCS

Proxmox VPS For WHMCS 3.6.1

No permission to download
mahdi2003 updated Proxmox VPS For WHMCS with a new update entry:

3.6.1 Untoucheda

Big Thanks to ungdungmaychu for the Untouched files​

v3.6.1 Released March 3rd, 2023
Latest Version

New Feature: WHMCS V8.7 support
Improvement: The server information table displayed in the client area will be now automatically refreshed every 60 seconds - case #1377
Improvement: Optimized loading of server cluster list for a large number of nodes and VMs in Proxmox addon module - case #210, #216
Improvement: "Subnet Mask" for Proxmox addon IP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't understand this forum. I shared some null whmcs modules on the forum and were deleted. The forum is not for sharing, so why open it for members to upload and share files? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: songohan
New version available 3.6.2
someone can share it please ?

because this version is not compatible with WHMCS latest version and Proxmox 7.4

I have nulled 3.6.1 but CSS doesnt work, can someone update decrypted content to PHP8.1 or fix CSS, please message me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock