• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Proxmox VPS For WHMCS

Proxmox VPS For WHMCS 3.6.1

No permission to download
mahdi2003 updated Proxmox VPS For WHMCS with a new update entry:

3.6.0 Untoucheda

Big Thanks to Papahausa for the Untouched files​

Released: Nov 23rd, 2022
NEW FEATURE
  • WHMCS V8.6 support
  • Support for PHP 8.1 version
  • Support for Proxmox VE 7.3 version
  • "Backups Collection" - allow clients to restore instances from backups created from other virtual machine they own - case #1328
  • Define the number of IPv6 subnets for server assignment
  • The "IP Management" section of the Proxmox addon has been refreshed to allow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

anyone have nulled version or license key?
Anyone knows how to null this or what is the target file for license check?

Last edited:
Need to be Tested :

License Key : ModulesGarden_ProxmoxVPS_29377c086724

Same Tutorial

Because i don't have Proxmox... Let me know any respon..

Thanks
Getting this error while trying to activate the module
SQL:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can't create table `db_name`.`ProxmoxAddon_ServerUsage` (errno: 150 "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed")
@EikoCarol

Module is original from MG... not from me..
Hahah if error like that...u must contact into MG directly.. but that problem.. i think that because u are use mysql 8 with strict.. please disable strict mysql before use module from MG

Hello,
Can anybody share the original Proxmox VE VPS 3.6.1 & Proxmox VE Cloud 3.6.1 Modules?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock