• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Promotion Manager for Lagom WHMCS Theme

Promotion Manager for Lagom WHMCS Theme v1.2.5

No permission to download
siriot updated Promotion Manager for Lagom WHMCS Theme with a new update entry:

Download Promotion Manager v1.2.3 for Lagom WHMCS Client Theme

READ ME FIRST 👇 click to read

This extension for Lagom WHMCS Client Theme is provided untouched.

So far in testing: If used with my Lagom WHMCS Client Theme NULLED there have been no problems with the license checker implemented in version 1.2.2 of the Promotion Manager extension.

It may work now, but may not in the future, I can't offer any guarantee of working...

Read the rest of this update entry...

it was working for me for a while but was later detected and suspended after a while. i personally believe maybe its because my lagom whmcs theme is licensed. so there is possible that my license for that detect this promotion manager extension

it was working for me for a while but was later detected and suspended after a while. i personally believe maybe its because my lagom whmcs theme is licensed. so there is possible that my license for that detect this promotion manager extension
that's right bro. @carlosbuteimd16 if you use the original lagom theme (not null) the system will check your license and detect that you have not purchased the promotion manager extension and will not allow you to use it. however, if you change the license file in the lagom theme to the null version you will be able to use the extensions without licensing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: torboy696
I have participated many times and solved many problems for contents which i used from babiato, Its people's problem if they dont think i am helpfull. By the way thanks for reminding me.
May Someone share the password please, I need to try it, I have only 10 reactions, Please someone help me
Bro. You are eligible to view the download password. You can find it here https://babia.to/resources/promotion-manager-for-lagom-whmcs-theme.14489/updates

Enjoy

im using lagom nulled theme 1.2.3 but i still have this error: This extension is not allowed to be used with LongLiveBabiato license. Visit our documentation to learn more how to manage license assignment of Lagom WHMCS Client Theme extensions. Assign extension to the correct license key in RS Studio Client portal and try again.
that's right bro. @carlosbuteimd16 if you use the original lagom theme (not null) the system will check your license and detect that you have not purchased the promotion manager extension and will not allow you to use it. however, if you change the license file in the lagom theme to the null version you will be able to use the extensions without licensing them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock