• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Promote Babiato's Sister Site & Earn $$$!

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
If you didn't know already I'd like to inform you that Babiato has a sister site - https://gpl-elite.store/

And now @TassieNZ and myself invite you to earn $$$ by promoting it.

For every GPL Elite membership that someone purchases through your referral link you will receive 20% commission on their first payment and an additional recurring 20% every time they renew!

Our Memberships range from $17 to $599 and you can view all the plans here - https://gpl-elite.store/membership/

To get started please register as an affiliate here - https://gpl-elite.store/affiliates/

NOTE: You MUST have a PayPal account to receive your affiliate commissions.

You can also share coupon code "babiato" that will give buyers a 10% recurring discount on memberships.

Commission and discounts are only valid for membership purchases and not for single item purchases.

Any questions please post below and good luck on your earnings :)

Last edited:
So I'm guessing, if the sister website doesn't generate enough revenue like you wanted, there is high chance in the foreseeable future that babiato will be monitized like that?
Absolutely not as has already been stated on MANY occaisions.

Are these nulled plugins and themes? Will I have access to future downloads of the items previously downloaded, regardless of the membership I select?

I agree with @LuvUAE - It would be nice to include scripts.
Future updates are only available whilst you are an active member.

Those that need to be nulled in order for features to work are indeed nulled.

Scripts in the most part are not GPL hence why we don't offer them.

I love the UI and color scheme @Medw1311 You should pair it up with a nice domain especially now that the domain market is plummeting 📉 and you can score some great ones for cheap.

Reactions: Medw1311
Great opportunity.

Has this any relationship with FestingerV... , as the look seems a bit similar.
Also, any plan to offer Lifetime Plans as Lifetime Plans are easier to promote?
Thank you.

Great opportunity.

Has this any relationship with FestingerV... , as the look seems a bit similar.
Also, any plan to offer Lifetime Plans as Lifetime Plans are easier to promote?
Thank you.
The issue I have and the reason it hasn't been implemented is that there is no such thing as Lifetime!

Absolutely NO relationship to FestingerV... Totally unrelated and in fact he hacked us a while ago!

TassieNZ :)

Naah! Not going in the philosophy of the actual meaning of 'Lifetime' :)

As popularised by AppSumo, lifetime access here means 'access to that tool for the lifetime of the product', not of the maker or this universe. Many other players in this segment do this.. so asked.

But if it's a conscious decision, then it's fine.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Naah! Not going in the philosophy of the actual meaning of 'Lifetime' :)

As popularised by AppSumo, lifetime access here means 'access to that tool for the lifetime of the product', not of the maker or this universe. Many other players in this segment do this.. so asked.

But if it's a conscious decision, then it's fine.
LOL I'll ask my poor brain to reconsider then ... maybe! :)

LOL I'll ask my poor brain to reconsider then ... maybe! :)
Your poor brain is forgetting we added a "lifetime" plan a couple of weeks ago :)

• Haha
Reactions: ZenitO
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock