• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open GB ProgrammingExpert (by Tech With Tim & AlgoExpert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saad007

Feb 21, 2020
Course Name : ProgrammingExpert (by Tech With Tim & AlgoExpert)
Sales Page : https://www.programmingexpert.io/
Buying Sources: Original Seller

Price: 44$ (code "tim" for this discounted price)

Estimation : $4.4 [ 9 Participants Needed, excluding me]

Let me know if you need any information about this course.

How It Works:

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be done through the authorized PayPal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh

The course will be purchased once each participant has paid their $4.4.

I will be creating a conversation and adding all interested parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us access to the course. I'll be the one handling the course download, and providing constant updates to the course here on Babiato. Furthermore, I'm visiting this place several times a day.

How It Works:

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be done through the authorized PayPal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

I will be creating a conversation and adding all interested parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us access to the course. I'll be the one handling the course download, and providing constant updates to the course here on Babiato. Furthermore, I'm visiting this place several times a day.
Approved. .

Reactions: saad007

How It Works:

hi there is this the one this thread refereing to ? https://www.programmingexpert.io/purchase#programmingexpert

so if the amount completed we'd be sharing account or download all the content ? ill defenetly will chip in

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock