• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener

Premium URL Shortener 5.9.4

No permission to download

jas0n3x

Trusted Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
jas0n3x submitted a new resource:

Premium URL Shortener - PHP URL shortener script packed with many unique features

Premium URL Shortener is a PHP URL shortener script packed with many unique features. It has been built from scratch with performance in mind. Some of the features include geotargeting, premium membership, powerful dashboard and admin panel and a series of CMS tools to help you build your dream. Furthermore, it will keep getting better with each update!

Live Demo of URL Shortener (5.0)
You can test the script using the following...

Read more about this resource...

The other one was created Feb 25, 2019. This one April 30th 2019.

For me they need to be merged but only @Babak can do that.

The other one was created Feb 25, 2019. This one April 30th 2019.

For me they need to be merged but only @Babak can do that.
At the time I added the resource there was no other user who posted. I saw afterwards, it is dated from february, but it may have been posted in a different category or something.

• Love
Reactions: markz
At the time I added the resource there was no other user who posted. I saw afterwards, it is dated from february, but it may have been posted in a different category or something.

Thank you so so so much for the update...

Hi @jas0n3x is it not possible to nulled it and have the SaaS version feature? Nulled it like other C0d3Cany0n script?

Any way to activate an Extended license? All works fine besides the subscriptions feature.

5.7.2+themed

Hi @NullMaster , on the install.php screen, I got the following error:

config_sample.php
must be accessible. Not Accessible

This installation will open that file to put values in so it must be accessible. Make sure that file is there in the includes folder and is writable.

No matter what file and folder permission I change, from 755, 775 to 777, it still complains the file is not accessible.

I did create a new file of config_sample.php inside the includes folder.

Any advise? Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock