• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.8

No permission to download
someone help us with demo (shop31) Game shop; because there is problem with import it so i think alternative method is the solution

someone help us with demo (shop31) Game shop; because there is problem with import it so i think alternative method is the solution
If I understand your question correctly, then the question contains the answer :). Indeed the alternative method is the solution. I recommend to keep the default settings for this method

If I understand your question correctly, then the question contains the answer :). Indeed the alternative method is the solution. I recommend to keep the default settings for this method
i dont have files demo for alternative method,
i find demo from update history in this thread but not included (shop31 demo)

i dont have files demo for alternative method,
i find demo from update history in this thread but not included (shop31 demo)
What they meant is that you asked your question about importing....
someone help us with demo (shop31) Game shop; because there is problem with import

Then you answered your own question with the answer....
so i think alternative method is the solution

Anyways, if you are using main download and have all required plugins installed and activated, then if you can't use the standard import, simply use the alternative import and it should all work fine.

I have just tested it myself and that demo installs fine.

porto1.png

porto2.png

porto3.png

• Love
Reactions: Nury and kasperdz
What they meant is that you asked your question about importing....
someone help us with demo (shop31) Game shop; because there is problem with import

Then you answered your own question with the answer....
so i think alternative method is the solution

Anyways, if you are using main download and have all required plugins installed and activated, then if you can't use the standard import, simply use the alternative import and it should all work fine.

I have just tested it myself and that demo installs fine.

porto1.png

porto2.png

porto3.png

when import done here home shape is overlapping

1680177908181.png

edit: i find the problem in http i change it to https and it work Great!
thank you very much

Last edited:
Reactions: Nury
I can't find a way to import demo #35, please help.
It's the first time I'm going to use this theme, I already installed all the necessary plugins manually.

porto.jpg

Reactions: chezzz and Karltoto
Hi, When trying to customize services and use porto studio, This is an error I get. Can't find any way to bypass this message or be able to use elementor to edit services. The default editor is really trash. Any help ?
Porto Active theme .png

Porto Theme v6.9.0 Untouched

Attachments

• porto.zip
    10 MB · Views: 12
  • js_composer.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 8
  • porto-functionality.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • porto-vc-addon.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • revslider.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: wgs06
Babak updated Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v6.9.0

Download Porto v6.9.0 | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes Nulled
v6.9.0 (Apr 22nd.2023)

+ Added: Customization services page for P-THEMES services Web Development Service, Theme Customization Service, Design Service, SEO/Performance Consulting Service https://www.portotheme.com/customization/
+ Added: Updated UI design of admin dashboard https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto_landing/whats_new_6_9.html
+ Added: Integrated Toolset plugin With Elementor
+...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
Porto Theme v6.9.1 Untouched

Attachments

• porto.zip
    10 MB · Views: 18
  • js_composer.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 11
  • porto-functionality.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • porto-vc-addon.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • revslider.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: maxv
Reactions: chezzz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock