• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform v3.1.1 Untouched

No permission to download
Playtube.jpg

v3.1.1​

• Fixed can't play playlist in android 13 browsers.
  • Fixed user data was not fully deleted from the database when deleting a user.
  • Fixed recurring payment related issues.
  • Fixed tiktok import sometimes not working.
  • Fixed youtube short import sometimes not working.
  • Fixed auto import system in admin panel.
  • Fixed auto import system for shorts in admin panel.
  • Fixed 5+ other minor bugs.

Download Untouched Version Here:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: AAPD Studio
Maybe you are uploading videos with the wrong extension or resolution?
already fix that my upload folder is not writable.. but now i am facing another issue, when finish upload after fill the category and tags and click publish, it show undefined and if i upload long video it shows
Processing your video - this may take a few minutes

Apparently your FFMPEG is still processing the video.

🤷‍♂️ Did you fill in all the fields when uploading the video?
yes i fill all the fields.. if some is missing it will show check for details.. and i dont think ffmpeg still processing since i check my resource usage.. it not showing any processing consumed

yes i fill all the fields.. if some is missing it will show check for details.. and i dont think ffmpeg still processing since i check my resource usage.. it not showing any processing consumed
Do you have the correct FFMPEG path specified in the admin settings?

To check how it works, you can do this: upload a file, use the file manager to go to the /upload/videos/2024/06 directory and periodically update the file manager window (for example, in FileZilla, right-click > "Update", in an empty place). With each "update" you will see how the size of the converted file changes. Also, check the conversion rate settings in the admin panel.

Do you have the correct FFMPEG path specified in the admin settings?

To check how it works, you can do this: upload a file, use the file manager to go to the /upload/videos/2024/06 directory and periodically update the file manager window (for example, in FileZilla, right-click > "Update", in an empty place). With each "update" you will see how the size of the converted file changes. Also, check the conversion rate settings in the admin panel.
The best hosting company and cheaper than any other hosting
I advise everyone
FFMPEG available and 1$ month and 12$ years

Babak updated PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms with a new update entry:

PlayTube v3.1.1

Download PlayTube v3.1.1 - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform Nulled Free
v3.1.1

• FIXED can't play playlist in android 13 browsers.
  • FIXED user data was not fully deleted from the database when deleting a user.
  • FIXED recurring payment related issues.
  • FIXED tiktok import sometimes not working.
  • FIXED youtube short import sometimes not working.
  • FIXED auto import system in admin panel.
  • FIXED auto import system for shorts in admin panel.
  • FIXED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NOT NULLD FAKE

ddd.jpg
sdsdssd.jpg ffdfdfd.jpg

This board has recently started offering fake resources that don't work or aren't nulled as described or important files are missing, such as an installer. That's why this board is no longer any good and I'm going to say goodbye and look for a better board where there are 100% no fake uploads. Have a nice day...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock