• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpShort - URL Shortener Platform By lunatio

phpShort - URL Shortener Platform By lunatio v5.1.0

No permission to download
Reactions: Shafzy
Reactions: desarrollaideas
Hi bro @Agent6
Can you update to 4.2.0 - 11 December 2021
  • Added contextual menus on all table lists
  • Added email notification on Admin declined payments
  • Updated all the dependencies to their latest versions
  • Fixed an issue with specific currencies that would prevent the Checkout from working
  • Fixed several listing issues on RTL mode
  • Fixed several missing language strings
  • Other minor improvements
Thank you

ScreenShot_20211226162116.jpeg

When the user clicks (resend verification email) they get this. Please help. Sometimes says 500 | Server Error. Using SMTP

New - Plan - Tyurl.png

Any Fix to this @Agent6 ?
Same for me :(

Subscriptions/Plans are part of an Extended license, I don't know how to activate that feature without making changes in the database directly.

screenshot_23_44_18.png

With PHPMyAdmin or any other way, you can access the database, Go to settings > Find Lincese_type > Click Edit > Change 0 or Null to 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock