• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform

PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform V2.4

No permission to download
[v2.1.2 - Apr 2022] NULL!
- Changes to comply with stripe updates for Message Unlocks specifically.
- Fixed a redirect to add card when no cards are under account and trying to unlock a message via card

To upgrade, simply download and check the /upgrader/ folder

To activate, enter any data!

Hi, anyone know what happen to this error? profile picture not showing, im using Version 2.1.2 with nginx

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: a7bab
Has anyone faced a similar problem? I tried to create this table "categories" myself and not success:
Illuminate \ Database \ QueryException (2002)
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused (SQL: select * from `categories` order by `category` asc)

1679453716726.png

Hi, I bought this script some time ago but I am not using it, I can sell the license for a low value if you wish, I also have license for another very used one.

Hi, I bought this script some time ago but I am not using it, I can sell the license for a low value if you wish, I also have license for another very used one.
Read the marketplace rules for selling

tuton012 updated PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform with a new update entry:

V2.3

Untouch version
[v2.3 - May 2023]
- Admin can now set preferential platform fee for each creator if they wish
- In order to view the new feature, go to admin -> users (if the user is a creator, you will see a button Adjust Fee)
- Creators can view their platform fee for their account in "setup membership fee" section

To upgrade, simply download and check the /upgrader/ folder

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: alifaikabi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock