• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PBN? WHY NOT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

roloi

Jan 6, 2021
So... what we have here:

A list of 50 domains on which you can create your own subdomains (in literally 10 sec) and add your own text, articles, links.. literally anything you want .. you can use them to provide some backlink juice to your main site which you want to promote.
The beauty of these is that they are all free, with good DA and relatively low spam scores..., you can use temp mails if you like since there's no verification needed and you can make as many subdomains as you like on each domain..
So lets say .. you take all 50 and make 5 subs on each thats 250 subdomains.. should I start multiplying how many links you add in each article?

note: using real mail and spending some time to design it and make it look real could add to its sustainability.. you should ... just to be sure it lasts longer.

Have fun posting !!!!

1. 59bloggers.com
  2. aboutyoublog.com
  3. acidblog.net
  4. activablog.com
  5. activoblog.com
  6. activosblog.com
  7. actoblog.com
  8. affiliatblogger.com
  9. ageeksblog.com
  10. aioblogs.com
  11. alltdesign.com
  12. ambien-blog.com
  13. amoblog.com
  14. ampblogs.com
  15. ampedpages.com
  16. anchor-blog.com
  17. angelinsblog.com
  18. answerblogs.com
  19. articlesblogger.com
  20. arwebo.com
  21. atualblog.com
  22. azzablog.com
  23. bcbloggers.com
  24. blazingblog.com
  25. bleepblogs.com
  26. bligblogging.com
  27. blog-a-story.com
  28. blog-eye.com
  29. blog-ezine.com
  30. blog-gold.com
  31. blog-kids.com
  32. blog-mall.com
  33. blog2freedom.com
  34. blog2learn.com
  35. blog2news.com
  36. blog4youth.com
  37. blog5.net
  38. blog5star.com
  39. blogacep.com
  40. blogadvize.com
  41. blogaritma.com
  42. blogars.com
  43. blogchaat.com
  44. blogcudinti.com
  45. blogdal.com
  46. blogdanica.com
  47. blogdeazar.com
  48. blogdemls.com
  49. blogdigy.com
  50. blogdiloz.com

Thanks for the domains.
@roloi A page can not create but only as a post? I wanted to create a page, and nothing happens(
To be honest I just played around a bit.. I've only used them as single page blogs.. never tried to add pages nor categories.

So... what we have here:

A list of 50 domains on which you can create your own subdomains (in literally 10 sec) and add your own text, articles, links.. literally anything you want .. you can use them to provide some backlink juice to your main site which you want to promote.
The beauty of these is that they are all free, with good DA and relatively low spam scores..., you can use temp mails if you like since there's no verification needed and you can make as many subdomains as you like on each domain..
So lets say .. you take all 50 and make 5 subs on each thats 250 subdomains.. should I start multiplying how many links you add in each article?

note: using real mail and spending some time to design it and make it look real could add to its sustainability.. you should ... just to be sure it lasts longer.

Have fun posting !!!!
spam score are higher

I created posts on selected domains listed, the account was deleted and so on all domains.
What's the fun of this...?

Attachments

• Скриншот 16-03-2023 183431.jpg
    Скриншот 16-03-2023 183431.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 38
I created posts on selected domains listed, the account was deleted and so on all domains.
What's the fun of this...?
I did say

Just like any site you comment on.. adding a backlink that will survive moderation needs some effort. The same applies here.

For example while making backlinks for your own po** tube...you can't add a comment like... "I love po**" on a child education related site, and expect it to be allowed.. you should try to add more than 1 single article and hide the link in context.

Reactions: marketing234
We have a saying here in Greece.

They offered a donkey as a gift.. and he checked out its teeth.
(you can tell its age by looking at them)

Its used to indicate that a friendly gesture isn't appreciated.

So if some of you find the links given too spammy, or you violate terms of the blogs and get deleted, if you're just too lazy to actually look at the (now deleted) list of 250 blogs I used months ago and are still working,..
DO NOT USE THEM.

Just take the idea I gave you. do your own research, find free blogs of your own and implement it at a higher level

If some mod could actually delete this thread I'd appreciate it.
Thank you

Reactions: Danchik
My PBN always suspended accounts..

How can help me not suspended again?
Do you just post links?
If so make it look like a real blog..add an article and your links hidden in text..
Just an idea.. not that this is the answer

We have a saying here in Greece.

They offered a donkey as a gift.. and he checked out its teeth.
(you can tell its age by looking at them)

Its used to indicate that a friendly gesture isn't appreciated.

So if some of you find the links given too spammy, or you violate terms of the blogs and get deleted, if you're just too lazy to actually look at the (now deleted) list of 250 blogs I used months ago and are still working,..
DO NOT USE THEM.

Just take the idea I gave you. do your own research, find free blogs of your own and implement it at a higher level

If some mod could actually delete this thread I'd appreciate it.
Thank you
Not gonna delete it but just close it. There's some info others might find useful.

And in my area is used somehow same saying: Do not check teeth of a gifted horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock