• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PayPal permanent ban--How to fix this issue

I am carefully looking into bans from PayPal as I am about to launch a store. I have a business registered in the US where I reside and I also have a bank account for the business. I don't intend to run any scams. Since I will be selling digital products that are 100% legit, I won't lose much if I have to issue a few refunds and, hopefully, that will reduce or eliminate chargebacks. Are there other precautions you would recommend I take with my PayPal business account to prevent bans?
One of the valid precautions is someone already suggested for a not so related scenario:

Use a third party PayPal processing service (which dosen't require you to own PayPal) else

Daily prayer (on behalf of your clients) with some Fasting 🙏🏽

The daily prayer is so that a new or existing client dosen't wake up one random morning ans decide to buy se* toys for the first time or once again for their workers... or contravene any of the other PayPal rules.

The fasting is so that should it happen, it dosen't happen when you have made a lot of funds in PayPal so it dosen't get stuck for 180 days.😇

You get banned because of a VPN you are not supposed to do that also there are countries that by their law PayPal is Ban and you can use it so some people use the Vpn to use the account but then they use the banned country info and there it goes banned but you can create another PayPal account there is no limit the only thing is your card that it might be tight to PayPal account but you can request them to realize the card that is a legal request that you can do ask for they can't have your card tight on their PayPal service or you can call your bank and request a new card because your card is compromised and rea open a new PayPal account. and for business, you just need to register on IRS with your business name it is free in the USA territories.

One of the valid precautions is someone already suggested for a not so related scenario:

Use a third party PayPal processing service (which dosen't require you to own PayPal) else
That sounds like a pretty good side business. If someone can't use Paypal, charge them an additional 10% through bank wire and fulfill their Paypal purchase.

I launched an LLC in USA and created Paypal account. I was using VPS not VPN :) Big difference. And one day, stupid me, logged in Paypal from my phone.

Bad thing is I am from Turkey and it's prohibited here. 2 hours later, permanently banned for my USA LLC company just because I logged in from Turkey :D Paypal is a pain in the a**..

@gordian you said something about 3rd party processor? Can you please tell me more? I have searched but found nothing.

I'm using Stripe without any problems at all but a lot of clients is asking Paypal :(

I launched an LLC in USA and created Paypal account. I was using VPS not VPN :) Big difference. And one day, stupid me, logged in Paypal from my phone.

Bad thing is I am from Turkey and it's prohibited here. 2 hours later, permanently banned for my USA LLC company just because I logged in from Turkey :D Paypal is a pain in the a**..

@gordian you said something about 3rd party processor? Can you please tell me more? I have searched but found nothing.

I'm using Stripe without any problems at all but a lot of clients is asking Paypal :(
I wonder if there's anything in the PayPal ToS against other USA PayPal customers from acting as 3rd party intermediaries for transactions where the business owner doesn't have a PayPal account 🤔

Did you made an appeal since the business is registered as LLC in USA they can't ban for simply logging in with turkey ip, you should have told them you are in travel / digital nomad

Did you made an appeal since the business is registered as LLC in USA they can't ban for simply logging in with turkey ip, you should have told them you are in travel / digital nomad

I did. Unfortunately, they claimed that I used VPN which I hadn't. So, I wasn't able to recover. Thankfully, it was a new account so there was no money in it.

Reactions: svetlanaru
I did. Unfortunately, they claimed that I used VPN which I hadn't. So, I wasn't able to recover. Thankfully, it was a new account so there was no money in it.

paypal known for doing shady things on accounts - limit account, restrict account randomly, hold and take money as damage, but this activity is too bad for a business account

Reactions: miyojin
I wonder if there's anything in the PayPal ToS against other USA PayPal customers from acting as 3rd party intermediaries for transactions where the business owner doesn't have a PayPal account 🤔
Are you familiar with the term "money laundering"?

Because that's exactly what you're suggesting. And if you get caught doing it, you can end up in a whole world of hurt ;)

Reactions: enigmahernandez
Are you familiar with the term "money laundering"?

Because that's exactly what you're suggesting. And if you get caught doing it, you can end up in a whole world of hurt ;)

Read the whole context first

Op have registered business LLC setup created a paypal for his business

Paypal is restricted by turkish financial regulators, turkish citizens can't have account

Hope you understand

Reactions: miyojin
If your account is not pro and there is money in and out, they will close it directly, especially if you integrate it into a sales site, your account will probably be closed permanently within 6 months at the latest. and if the number of objections is high, this may cause permanent closure. ehh, of course, they can detect it even if you are connecting from a banned country and using a vpn. ;) :D

My experience with PayPal was really good. Just sharing.
I have seller account on eBay.com. After a while I stopped selling on ebay. There were about USD69 in my PayPal business account but I was not able to transfer it to my Indian bank account. It was technical issue. Then there was lull for about 2 years. I contacted customer service. Support guy gave me really good service. He tried a lot to transfer money from US PayPal account to India bank account. During that testing, he ended up with transferring funds twice. I told him about extra funds transfer. He said... "Thats okay. I am happy your issue is resolved, that matters us most". So, if you have any issue, kindly contact support guy. He will help you.

My experience with PayPal was really good. Just sharing.
I have seller account on eBay.com. After a while I stopped selling on ebay. There were about USD69 in my PayPal business account but I was not able to transfer it to my Indian bank account. It was technical issue. Then there was lull for about 2 years. I contacted customer service. Support guy gave me really good service. He tried a lot to transfer money from US PayPal account to India bank account. During that testing, he ended up with transferring funds twice. I told him about extra funds transfer. He said... "Thats okay. I am happy your issue is resolved, that matters us most". So, if you have any issue, kindly contact support guy. He will help you.

So they holded money in paypal account for 2 years?

No. I didn't contact customer support for about 2 years. I was too lazy and have other important work to do.

When it happen? Let's say paypal holding amounts $1000, $10,000 or $50,000

holding the amount in the name of policy / condition will do more damage to business

There are rules how payment processor / financial institute operate, they should settle the money within time frame if they don't have banking license paypal is well known for breaking them

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock