• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PayPal claimed after doing work [Oxiruf]

Titan

Jul 2, 2020
Space
watcha.movie
I have recently been working with @Oxiruf to install XVS [XVideoSharing] for him, after installing it for him (took 48 hours) he then asked about SSL, as SSL was not something we had discussed I pointed him in the direction of Cloudflare etc.

He then used cloudflare had some issues then paid me to work for him to install SSL via Letsencrypt, within 24 hours in which I was sleeping / working, he had done a PayPal dispute for the full amount he paid.

I have attached our FULL chat logs, even the ones where I am a little rude.

Web capture_19-9-2022_192949_babiato.co.jpeg Web capture_19-9-2022_192847_babiato.co.jpeg Web capture_19-9-2022_192834_babiato.co.jpeg

Honestly.. just need to ask.. all server info given.. can't you log in to one of those and delete the whole thing? :)

@Titan can you share the full conversation?? if you have the guts then share... then people will be understand who scam

After reviewing the conversation, it clearly stated the price for script installation, installing theme, installing additional storage server, and installing reverse server proxy. There is nothing mentioned that @Titan will install SSL in the deal. It seems like @Oxiruf is a bit impatient. @Oxiruf Can you close the PayPal case? You are adding an extra service to that deal that, based on the conversation, was not part of the price deal. @Titan, are you willing to refund him? Please advise me.

After reviewing the conversation, it clearly stated the price for script installation, installing theme, installing additional storage server, and installing reverse server proxy. There is nothing mentioned that @Titan will install SSL in the deal. It seems like @Oxiruf is a bit impatient. @Oxiruf Can you close the PayPal case? You are adding an extra service to that deal that, based on the conversation, was not part of the price deal. @Titan, are you willing to refund him? Please advise me.

I have offered to refund the $10 he paid for the SSL cert which is yet to be done as obviously it's incomplete work, however I am not willing to refund the money for the script installation as that has been completed and as per the DM's apart from the SSL issue did function as intended.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
@Oxiruf I agree with @Titan are you willing to take back the $10? Since the script has been installed already and work was done, I think it will be an honest move to agree upon the deal that was made @Oxiruf please advise how you will proceed?

@Oxiruf any update on this matter?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock