• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PayPal balance to credit card

Aceee

Oct 11, 2020
I have balance in PayPal. Now, BunnyCDN requires only credit card, they allow paypal but with credit card only not payable by balance. Any idea ?

You can link your credit card or debit card to your PayPal account, if you have a business account you can request their debit card with is link to your PayPal balance and can be use online.

Hi. I do not have any personal credit card to use as I dont want to involve any personal data. (My paypal also are using fake name)

Hi. I do not have any personal credit card to use as I dont want to involve any personal data. (My paypal also are using fake name)
Because your Paypal not verified/ connected with card, they ask your card to verify legic payment metthod first, after that, you can pay with your Paypal balance.
If you not have card to verify first, your Paypal account is useless, there no solution with it.

Reactions: Aceee
To be honest than don't expect much specially when your using fake names PayPal tent to put account on hold a required verification with mean ID verified. Best way is to find another CDN that allow to use PayPal balance as payment.

Reactions: Aceee and Groot
@Aceee If you use fake name in Paypal eventually that account will get limited by PayPal, same goes for the bunnycdn account.

So it's better to use another cdn service which supports your payment methods or use proper details to create a PayPal account for which you can contact there support as well in case of any concerns.

Reactions: Aceee and Groot
@Aceee If you use fake name in Paypal eventually that account will get limited by PayPal, same goes for the bunnycdn account.

So it's better to use another cdn service which supports your payment methods or use proper details to create a PayPal account for which you can contact there support as well in case of any concerns.
Hi. I've been using this account like 2 years and almost 100+ transactions. Maybe they just didn't care about my account XD I cannot think of another cdn service as bunnynet has the cheapest option for me available. :(

Reactions: gordian
You can quite easily open an Account with ChipperCash and or PayDay on the Android and iOS Store.

They issue instant and perfect virtual USD credit cards that connect perfectly with PayPal. Give it a try. You'd be amazed at how simple it is. They however require a one time verification of your ID (which shouldn't be a problem since afaik they don't require Live Verification).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock