• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open GB Pageflows - Design better user flows by learning from proven product

Status
Not open for further replies.

cris.duong

Jun 11, 2022
I want to introduce Pageflows

1673797362296.png

Are you looking for a way to create user flow experiences quickly and efficiently?
Join me in a group buy of Pageflows, and you’ll get access to over 3,300 annotated user flow videos from top brands, thousands of product screenshots, emails sent during onboarding and other flows, and search and filtering capabilities.
And with Pageflows already being trusted by over 1,000 happy customers from well known brands, you can be sure you’re getting the best possible user experience.

Plugin License Price: $99 (for a year)
Minimum participation: $20
Number of participants needed: 5 (I'm the 5th)
Current number of people for this group buy: 1
List of participants thus far:

How It Works:​

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be done through the authorized PayPal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh .

The license will be purchased once each participant has paid their $20.

I will be creating a conversation and adding all interested parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us access to the plugin license. I'll be the one handling the plugin license, and providing constant updates to the plugin here on Babiato. Furthermore, I'm visiting this place several times a day.

I want to introduce Pageflows

1673797362296.png

Are you looking for a way to create user flow experiences quickly and efficiently?
Join me in a group buy of Pageflows, and you’ll get access to over 3,300 annotated user flow videos from top brands, thousands of product screenshots, emails sent during onboarding and other flows, and search and filtering capabilities.
And with Pageflows already being trusted by over 1,000 happy customers from well known brands, you can be sure you’re getting the best possible user experience.

Plugin License Price: $99 (for a year)
Minimum participation: $20
Number of participants needed: 5 (I'm the 5th)
Current number of people for this group buy: 1
List of participants thus far:

How It Works:​

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be done through the authorized PayPal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh .

The license will be purchased once each participant has paid their $20.

I will be creating a conversation and adding all interested parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us access to the plugin license. I'll be the one handling the plugin license, and providing constant updates to the plugin here on Babiato. Furthermore, I'm visiting this place several times a day.
Approved. .

Last edited:
Reactions: cris.duong
This one is better or Mobbin?
I was about to create GB for Mobbin I came across this .
Hi, I'm also a Mobbin user.

Pageflows provides you full video of the app flows, which contains full context and animation(if you care) and all the emails the app sends to the user.
If you're looking to maximize your design referencing, I suggest you should have both, so you will have ~700 apps in your portfolio (Mobbin 375 and Pageflows 334)

• Love
Reactions: LilOKhalifa
Hi, I'm also a Mobbin user.

Pageflows provides you full video of the app flows, which contains full context and animation(if you care) and all the emails the app sends to the user.
If you're looking to maximize your design referencing, I suggest you should have both, so you will have ~700 apps in your portfolio (Mobbin 375 and Pageflows 334)
Great, Would it be enough at first without mobbin ? What do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock