• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxywind - dPlugins

Oxywind - dPlugins v4.0.2 Untouched

No permission to download

Mrmeanbean

Trusted Uploader
Sep 19, 2019
No I don't
If you have and got oxywind beforee 26th of June you should get it for free, I think the discount code is added directly to the item if you add it to the basket once you are logged in, should cost you 0.

Thanks for sharing.
I think this plugin is renamed to Winden and now supports Bricks builder too. do you have access to that? it will be very helpful for bricks users if you share that one please.

@Mrmeanbean do you still have access to the plugin? I think they made a rebranding to "winden" and its now compatible with Bricks Builder. Maybe if you upload it untouched it can be nulled with similar methods than other dPlugins products :)

@JCAMILO19 Sorry I can no longer update this plugin. I abandoned my sub the day Oxygen pulled the plug. I am all in on AutomaticCSS/Bricks Builder now and can no longer support oxygen purchases. Hopefully, someone else can jump in and save the day.

Reactions: Astra111
@ ^ - "[...] Oxygen pulled the plug." That statement sounds a little overdramatic. They may have made a business decision that you disagree with but by no means have they "pulled the plug." Sofly is still updating and supporting Oxygen. The world has seemingly lost its collective mind with so-called mis and dis information. Maybe we shouldn't perpetuate that.

So... I bought it and a NullerMaster I asked to null it helped me and now you can find it as winden I'm the resources tab of babiato.

@Mrmeanbean now it fully supports bricks builder and personally it feels so much more powerful than ACSS because you can use Tailwind Plugins (fluid typography, forms that work with most of form builder plugins, and more!) and with the bricks widget creator (now supports nestable elements) you can practically create component like elements like you would with React (obviously in a much basic way). And with the @apply it makes it easy to style woocommerce and make everything more of a whole system. The have a Prose plugin which makes it q breeze to style the output of Gutenberg without styling the actual Gutenberg blocks one by one 👍🏻

Sorry for the long text :) just trying to lay out the points and maybe help ✌🏻

So... I bought it and a NullerMaster I asked to null it helped me and now you can find it as winden I'm the resources tab of babiato.

@Mrmeanbean now it fully supports bricks builder and personally it feels so much more powerful than ACSS because you can use Tailwind Plugins (fluid typography, forms that work with most of form builder plugins, and more!) and with the bricks widget creator (now supports nestable elements) you can practically create component like elements like you would with React (obviously in a much basic way). And with the @apply it makes it easy to style woocommerce and make everything more of a whole system. The have a Prose plugin which makes it q breeze to style the output of Gutenberg without styling the actual Gutenberg blocks one by one 👍🏻

Sorry for the long text :) just trying to lay out the points and maybe help ✌🏻
Thanks for your help. do you have access to this one:
I am trying to move from bricks to gutenberg itself and without this plugin it is unusable

Thanks for your help. do you have access to this one:
I am trying to move from bricks to gutenberg itself and without this plugin it is unusable
I've been looking if someone has it but looks like for the moment no one has uploaded it here. I was thinking of buying it but there is another plugin or theme (draft) that already has the tailwind function with gutenberg.

Reactions: yasvivaldi
I've been looking if someone has it but looks like for the moment no one has uploaded it here. I was thinking of buying it but there is another plugin or theme (draft) that already has the tailwind function with gutenberg.
Yes, Draft is a good option, but something that bothers me is its very low number of active installs. Also, check out this free plugin called Tailpress, which is different from tailpress.io. I am thinking of trying it out to see if it works with Plain Classes Gutenberg from dplugins.com.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock