• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxy Toolbox

Oxy Toolbox v.1.5.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Oxy Toolbox with a new update entry:

Oxy Toolbox v1.5.6

Download Oxy Toolbox v1.5.6 Nulled Free
= v1.5.6 ( May 25, 2022 ) =

* [Conditions] Fixed these WooCommerce specific conditions: Has Empty Cart, Has Product in Cart, Product in Category, Product has Tag, Product on Sale, Product is Virtual, Product is Downloadable, Product has Image, Product in Stock, Has Cart Weight, Is at Endpoint, Has Purchased Product, Stock Status, Has Purchased Product and Has Cart Total.
* [Scripts] Updated scripts' assets.
* [Essentials] Cleaned up.
* [Classes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not yet mate, can't download it for some reason. Will post clean version if I can get it working.
I have got a copy from another page on here (Oxygen builder) that was untouched. I have used a peace of software to compare this to a previous nulled version on here and matched like for like. Tested on a staging site that uses the plugin and no php errors etc. Everything looks good so far.

Please do test to make sure you are happy with how its nulled. Version compared to is 1.5.5. I tried to compare it to 1.5.6 but it wasn't showing anything different on the oxy-toolbox-licence.php.

Attachments

• oxy-toolbox-v1.5.7-nulled.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Babak updated Oxy Toolbox with a new update entry:

Oxy Toolbox v1.5.7

Download Oxy Toolbox v1.5.7 Nulled Free
= v1.5.7 ( Jul 27, 2022 ) =

* [Editor Tweaks] Removed these redundant features: Compact View For Element Buttons, Dropdowns On Hover, Expanded Oxygen Toolbar Menus, Expanded Select Box Options and Media Query Buttons.
* [Navigator] Adjusted the CSS to remove unwanted gaps at the top and for correct height of the structure panel.
* [Others] Removed Rank Math support since it is now built-in.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Mrmeanbean, @Babak @bobsmith please can we have the latest to this plugin.

Thanks in advance.

1.5.9 ( Mar 01, 2023 )​

• [Conditions] Fixed "PHP Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback.." (register_condition_user_has_written_public_only).

1.5.8 ( Mar 01, 2023 )​

• [Classes Cleaner] Fixed the issue with class renaming working only on the current post.
  • [Text Edit] Fixed "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" warning.

Reactions: estupendamar23
@Babak
Is it worth keeping this thread going if members are posting the latest versions in Oxygen Builder thread?

@DCDev
v1.5.9 is again in there and not here.

@vasilyitch
Please post Oxy Toolbox in here as this is it's own resource thread.

Also @vasilyitch you said 'Oxy Toolbox 1.5.9 untouched. Not nulled', so why is it already had extra code put into it?

Attachments

• oxy-toolbox_1.5.9.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: Zachary and DCDev
why is it already had extra code put into it?
I have no idea. The plugin installed on my test site, but it's not nulled - it updates auatomatically. So I just have downloaded it from hosting dashboard's filemanager, renamed it and uploaded here, that's all

I have no idea. The plugin installed on my test site, but it's not nulled - it updates auatomatically. So I just have downloaded it from hosting dashboard's filemanager, renamed it and uploaded here, that's all

Okay, so as it is untouched and not nulled as you say, then please provide a staff member proof of purchase for it then.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Okay, so as it is untouched and not nulled as you say, then please provide a staff member proof of purchase for it then.
Hi bobsmith, any update on this? Hopefully @vasilyitch is honest with his purchase and can share this awesome tool with us :).

@Mrmeanbean was the original resource uploader. Does he have this still or are we relying on others to help keep this going?

Hi bobsmith, any update on this? Hopefully @vasilyitch is honest with his purchase and can share this awesome tool with us :).

@Mrmeanbean was the original resource uploader. Does he have this still or are we relying on others to help keep this going?
Is fine use it.

Reactions: DCDev
@AKSakallı and @bobsmith - This plugin needs looking at. Their is an API request to send the plugin data to the author on request. I checked this against the last version on here and it looks completely different on the oxy-toolbox-licence.php. v1.5.7 looks to be nulled. V1.5.9 does not.

Please do correct me on this just in case its been done a different way this time.

Edit - forgot I had to zip the document as your system doesn't allow php. extensions. Probably for security reasons which makes sense :).

Attachments

• oxy-toolbox-license.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock