• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS v4.6 Nulled

No permission to download
Thank you! I needed it to fix the dark-mode issue, but it is still not working. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have updated the app.css file in public/css and cleared both my browser and website cache.
Did you update؟

Change Logs:​

04.06.2023 - v2.2
- New: Multi API keys for Openai added
- New: Multi API keys for Stable Diffusion added
- New: Live Chat (tawk.to) feature added
- New: Sensitive words filtering feature added
- New: AI Chat search feature added
- Update: Languages list scrolling updated

Reactions: gordian
I already have the update 2.2
Currently working on Null
And I will include the app.css file
I take advantage, and I wait for the opinion of the moderators.
The author of this thread wrote to me, asking me to acknowledge his work and respect and acknowledge or mention it.
At no time am I underestimating anyone's work.
This requires time, knowledge and work!
What I am doing is collaborating with updating and bringing the NULL 1.9 version and keeping the tool updated.
1685920799257.png
If that bothers you then just create a new thread with the updated tool.
I am attentive to the opinion of the moderators.!
I really don't understand your annoyance.
I ask, if he is the owner or the author then why doesn't he do the job of uploading the nulled updates?
Note: Soon I will be uploading the canceled update 2.2

The author of this thread wrote to me, asking me to acknowledge his work and respect and acknowledge or mention it.
What I am doing is collaborating with updating and bringing the NULL 1.9 version and keeping the tool updated.
1685920799257.png
I ask, if he is the owner or the author then why doesn't he do the job of uploading the nulled updates?
I saw the file that you posted and actually you use the same code as mine and attribute it to you. What is this man???

1685920799257.png
stale.PNG

What do you think? I'm the only one who unpacked it and made the text-to-speech conversion work

Good morning.!
Colleague, I want to make it clear that I am not taking any credit for myself.
Simply that since updates began to come out and they were not published, then he decides to put me to work and upload the null updates.!
Without detracting from anyone. And if you consider it so, tell me where I detract from your work or something like that.
My intention has never been to earn merit at anyone's expense, my intention was simply to collaborate with the community and the forum. No more than that.!
I'm sorry if you were offended by something, but the truth was never my intention.!
Success to all! and you especially BestoElWazer

Good morning.!
Colleague, I want to make it clear that I am not taking any credit for myself.
Simply that since updates began to come out and they were not published, then he decides to put me to work and upload the null updates.!
Without detracting from anyone. And if you consider it so, tell me where I detract from your work or something like that.
My intention has never been to earn merit at anyone's expense, my intention was simply to collaborate with the community and the forum. No more than that.!
I'm sorry if you were offended by something, but the truth was never my intention.!
Success to all! and you especially BestoElWazer
I'm not offended, but at least put my name in recognition of my hard work, do whatever you want, revoke the license and let me know, and I'll let you know if I find a bug and tell you how to fix it. Have a nice day!

No no.. Not at all. Don't worry. Again sorry if you were offended. I didn't know that you were the owner of the script. So we are attentive to the next update so that you share them with us. Greetings.!

BestoElWazer

Let's turn the page!!!
Help me to solve this error!
For what is this.!

1685974154830.png

Could it have something to do with the fact that I put the descriptions in Spanish?
Or what can it be!

look for this bug, moved some buttons from sidebar on navigation top(ai chat, ai templates), made 3 subscription plans, on free trial every thing works good, when new user buy free subscription or another one, links are not working anymore(ai chat, ai templates, ai image, all documents, workbooks,etc) and get a 500 error, @BestoElWazer, do you know what could be the problem? checked by adding this lines :
@role('user|subscriber') @if (config('settings.chat_feature_user') == 'allow') with endif and endrole, nothing happens same error 500 if user have subscription plan free, bronze, silver

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock