• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution 3 November 2023 Untouched

No permission to download
Hey buddies, please how can I make livechat widge to work on onlinetrader? E.g tawk.to
After adding the script, it won't still work. Please whats the solution?

problem with the script is that, it has a security check, which won't make most of the logic work, if you did not purchase their license... I have done a lot customization on the as well... for example, all the Credit type for Balance, Bonus, Ref_Bonus and all... I needed to rebuild the whole method that controls them.... the developer is so wise...

Reactions: abarrajj
problem with the script is that, it has a security check, which won't make most of the logic work, if you did not purchase their license... I have done a lot customization on the as well... for example, all the Credit type for Balance, Bonus, Ref_Bonus and all... I needed to rebuild the whole method that controls them.... the developer is so wise...
Yeah. The best way to null this theme would be to purchase a license, add the license to the server's license column then add the licensed domain to the check file instead of allowing it to use HTTP_Host to retrieve the domain name else you'll have to rewrite the entire logics yourself which will be painfully excruciating.

In the check file you see they're making a verification via their API at app.getonlinetrader.pro/api/v1/check-license/{website_url}, which then compares your saved purchase code with the host's url.

Last edited:
Another way to go about it is creating a mock response instead of using the server call on the controllers.
This is how I modified the managewithdrawal controller to use a mock response instead of the server call:

Code:
// Process withdrawals
    public function pwithdrawal(Request $request)
    {
        $withdrawal = Withdrawal::where('id', $request->id)->first();
        $user = User::where('id', $withdrawal->user)->first();
        $settings = Settings::find(1);

// Mock the server response or use your desired logic to create a custom response
        $mockResponse = [
            'success' => true,
            'message' => 'Withdrawal processed successfully',
            'data' => [
                'action' => true, // Simulate a successful withdrawal
                'balance' => $user->account_bal - $withdrawal->to_deduct, // Calculate the new balance after deduction
                'reverse' => $user->account_bal, // No reversal in this example
            ],
        ];

// Process the mock response
        if ($mockResponse['success']) {
            // Access the response data
            $data = $mockResponse['data'];
            $action = $data['action'];
            $balance = floatval($data['balance']);
            $reverse = floatval($data['reverse']);

if ($action) {
                if ($settings->deduction_option == 'AdminApprove') {
                    $user->account_bal = $balance;
                    $user->save();
                }
                $withdrawal->status = 'Processed';
                $withdrawal->save();

$message = "This is to inform you that your withdrawal request of $settings->currency$withdrawal->amount has been approved and funds have been sent to your preferred bank account";
                Mail::to($user->email)->send(new NewNotification($message, 'Successful Withdrawal', $user->name));
            } else {
                if ($withdrawal->user == $user->id) {
                    if ($settings->deduction_option == 'userRequest') {
                        $user->account_bal = $reverse;
                        $user->save();
                    }
                    $withdrawal->delete();

if ($request->emailsend == 'true') {
                        Mail::to($user->email)->send(new NewNotification($request->reason, $request->subject, $user->name));
                    }
                }
            }

return redirect()->route('mwithdrawals')->with('success', 'Action Successful!');
        } else {
            // Handle the failure case
            return redirect()->back()->with('message', $mockResponse['message']);
        }
    }

why do i always get this error after i have left the site for a long time comeback and fresh

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-25 at 19.49.22.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-25 at 19.49.22.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 26
why do i always get this error after i have left the site for a long time comeback and fresh
1. You know its not a good idea to show your folder paths right
2. Session has expired and naturally the script is supposed to take you back to admin login
3. Admin loginn route has already been altered to make it a bit secure so step 2 cant locate default admin URL path adminlogin/login
4. These are just deductions though

Spent the past 2 days crawling through the files. There are over 80 changes made in this new version and the most prominent is the addition of a file called Ping server located in

app/Traits/Pingserver.php

This file is called in all Controllers, Traits and Livewire files.

I think they now authenticate all calls on the app with their server and it only goes through if you have a valid license.

I think that's file might have something to do with the script functionality.

At this point I have no choice but to say wow, the dev is really trying to lock people out.

@NullMaster @Syntaxbyte please helllp!
Yea I noticed it too. What I did was create a mock response for the server call on the important controllers I need. You can see a sample here: https://babia.to/threads/onlinetrader-the-ultimate-tool-for-professional-traders.21017/post-1218600
It will be best to also verride the server call response on the pingserver.php file so the solution will apply to all controllers.

pls i get this error msg on v4 when ever i try to approve withdrwal or deposit pls how do i solve the problem

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-06-04 at 13.03.34.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-04 at 13.03.34.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 16
@whizline On version 5. I'm experiencing issues with referrals. The system records referrals but its' not adding the referral bonus to the upline. Any help?

Babak updated OnlineTrader - The Ultimate Tool for Professional Traders with a new update entry:

Onlinetrader - 20 June 2023

Downlaod Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution Nulled Free
20/06/2023

=> Rearranged admin end to create more flexibility
=> Added more metrics to admin end
=> Option to distinguish between mt4 and mt5 when submitting trading account - MAM module.
=> Added limit orders to signals trade types - Signal module.
=> Bug fix: user profile, password reset, KYC images
=> Changed default mail driver to sendmail to avoid errors for those that did not configure...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock