• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Online image (Remote image)

rallisf1

Mar 10, 2019
5738b3d89d4ec-resize-710x380.jpg

Now You can use image via online URL in opencart.

This extension adds options (input field) in the admin panel where you can add an online URL (remote URL) to add images on “product, product additional images, Manufacturer, Categories, Manufacturer, Store’s logo, Store’s favicon”.

In a simple word, this extension increases the functionality of default image uploads. You can use remote URL images too in opencart after using this extension.

Extension downloads images in a temporary directory “image/temp” and uses these images instead of old images.

Our extension online image priority is high then the default opencart image. E.g If you have added a product image and online URL both then “online URL” image will visible on the store.

No core files will change.

Demo
username : demo
Password : demo

After login check product, category, manufacturer, setting, option images, Store logo, etc.
The extension will work with all the import tools and API's images.

NOTE: For opencart 3.x or later version, You will see a dropdown on setting page under options tab

1. Download Image => YES. (Images will download on your server and will resize on the site.)
    NO. (Images with URL will display on site as it is, without resize.)

You can select this option according to your needs.

Thank you.

NOTE: Journal 3 Theme compatibility issue fixed. Now extension works with Journal 3 Theme.

Note: If you find any issue during the installation OR you need support(free) from me. You can email me with the following details
1) Extension purchase id
2) You opencart admin and FTP access.

Attachments

• onlineimage.ocmod.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 28
  • onlineimageuptooc2031.ocmod.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 20
  • onlineimage2302and30.ocmod.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 25
  • onlineimageforoc3.ocmod.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 35
  • onlineimage2302and30Journalthemecompatible.ocmod.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 31
Hi bro @rallisf1 , Could you please update this ? they have new update, i tried to install but not working ok in my JOURNAL 3.x theme 3.1.7 with opencart 3.0.2. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi bro @rallisf1 , Could you please update this ? they have new update, i tried to install but not working ok in my JOURNAL 3.x theme 3.1.7 with opencart 3.0.2. Thanks
I'm afraid this is the latest version:
Last Update
30 Oct 2020

I will update this thread once there is a new release. Until then I'd suggest you try an earlier version of journal or fix it yourself (see the ocmod error logs and edit accordingly).

If you are using the latest opencart version then do one more step.
Open this file.
"system/library/template/twig.php"
Find line
$file = DIR_TEMPLATE . $filename . '.twig';
replace with
$file = modification( DIR_TEMPLATE . $filename . '.twig' );
save the file.

Reactions: AnnaUA
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock