• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onesender - WhatsApp API Gateway + Plugins

Onesender - WhatsApp API Gateway + Plugins 2.3.21

No permission to download
Hello, OneSender developer here..

Do you want to send a button message?
This message type cannot be sent.
Only the official API can send button messages.

Can This Working with WHMCS ....if yes can have documentation if any

New V2.3.21

Attachments

• onesender-2.3.21.zip
    20.5 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Anyone know how I can get token to send image?

xsht.png xsht.png

This is from their Postman API Documentation

I'm trying to send image with Link using N8N Automation. Any help will be much appreciated
you need only Barear token, the the header key will be (like in docs)
CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => array(
'Authorization: Bearer __your_api_key__'
),

@BangSop , pssword not working... !! @Babak please review it... the file and password is not correct ...
The password is working, for last version, the zip password is in updates tab, to bottom. The password from overview was for first version added here

Can This Working with WHMCS ....if yes can have documentation if any
Yes, working (im using it), but you need to use an module, i think its working out of the box with IDEVWA whmcs (not tested but should work) or you implement your own module or hooks

• Love
Reactions: drug
anyone managed to setup webhook? if yes, how? because whatever im trying not working :)

Today, onesender stoped working, cannot connect anymore with scanning the qrcode. Can anyone else confirm this? or its just me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock