• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Offshore host in Panama

japanslayer

Aug 1, 2020
Anyone using offshore host in Panama ? Like offshoreracks, panamaserver or offshore-servers.
As this hosting is close to the United States and my clients are from there, an offshore one closer (not as far as Russia and the Netherlands) reduces the latency

Panama is not offshore as people think. The network is not very good and sometimes they break their "privacy rules".

Panama is great country? Yes, but is not like anyone thinks. If Panama was fully private and anonymous people most being used and hosting tons of websites in Panama.

Be careful dealing with Panama Hosting.

I offer hosting in Luxembourg if that is a good area for you.

Does Luxembourg Datacenter DMCA ignore. Afaik, we can host free speech website.
Btw, your hosting offer huge storage space. Great news :)

Anyone using offshore host in Panama ? Like offshoreracks, panamaserver or offshore-servers.
As this hosting is close to the United States and my clients are from there, an offshore one closer (not as far as Russia and the Netherlands) reduces the latency
I remember long time ago, many hyip websites use panama hosting :D

I bought it (Ruby), and it's not worth it, using only the original wordpres, without installing anything it gives the error 503. (The server is temporarily busy, try again later!)

I bought it (Ruby), and it's not worth it, using only the original wordpres, without installing anything it gives the error 503. (The server is temporarily busy, try again later!)
Everything is working on our side. please PM me and let me know what your issue was. We have over 30 Happy customers on our EU servers.

Please keep in mind that Cloudflare has been slow to update and remove DNS information. If I am looking at the right website, I see multiple NS for that domain name, and that could be the cause of the issue.

Hi , otavioneto2020
You have not responded to my inquiry. If you could please describe the issue, I will investigate it for you.
The problem was occurring just installing wordpress. I checked and only had 900mb of memory available for use, a site like mine would not be able to be behaved in this hosting. I use 3gb all the time, I get 2.5M clicks per month.

With shared hosting, you are got going to get 3GB all the time. We allocate 2GB of memory and unlimited CPU Allocation. If you need something that takes that many resources, you might need a VPS. We use CloudLiniux to make sure all accounts run smoothly. We have a lot of Wordpress Sites on our server that have no problems. I am sorry you had issues.

Panama is a country that isn't fully offshore as you may think.

Servers are expensive and sometimes they can shutdown you. Panama is great for business, but it doesn't strong at all.

Be careful. Panama is great, but don't think is the best country to host something. Since prices is expensive and literally you can be kicked out (read always acceptable usage policy and Terms of Service)

Literally Panama is not the best place. But you can give a try.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock