• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Odoo sharing modules

Please, any one here knows how to work well with Odoo Apps? I have a module but isn't working on Odoo 16.

Kindly reach out if you can work on it so that I can share the source code with you.

Please, any one here knows how to work well with Odoo Apps? I have a module but isn't working on Odoo 16.

Kindly reach out if you can work on it so that I can share the source code with you.
Can you describe more on "isn't working"? Maybe some error logs, or else?

Advance Tender Management | Bid Management | Bid Evaluation | Tender Portal | Purchase Tender

Odoo Whatsapp Chatbot Integration | Odoo Meta WhatsApp Graph API | Odoo V17 Community Edition

Attachments

• odoo_whatsapp_chatbot.zip
    58 MB · Views: 58
Reactions: yulemsee and rober
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock