• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Odoo Enterprise?

I'm wondering why nobody has nulled it till today ? is it that difficult to create a module to null it easily ?!

I'm wondering why nobody has nulled it till today ? is it that difficult to create a module to null it easily ?!

Maybe too little users? But from what I see Odoo grows quickly and sooner or later will be attractive to large community. I hope. I love it.

As I post before, I just follow step by step all the posts in the thread and log all the suggested mods on real files, and works well. Come on people, work a little bit. GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket and many others, are your friends.

Hi,

I can create the module too, but I need a working source code. the december one doesn't work

@bourou01 but source v15.e.20211204 error database manager on ubuntu
Right I have the same errors and the october one has just little issues I figured it out.
@repmovs has started writing a Module,

As soon as I get working source code I will post an installable module based on my nulling method combined with the @repmovs one (auto update the expiration date automatically). We will not need to update the 'database_expiration' date anymore.

Right I have the same errors and the october one has just little issues I figured it out.
@repmovs has started writing a Module,

As soon as I get working source code I will post an installable module based on my nulling method combined with the @repmovs one (auto update the expiration date automatically). We will not need to update the 'database_expiration' date anymore.
How I already post few days ago, I already "combine" in a clean setup @repmovs module with your nulling method and details from @pinoty and so far so good. Thank you for all guys!

Hope you already see download link for 20220207 version.

Reactions: nguyenhuy0612
Hi Thanks, this version works very well. Good job

And the module works?
Didn't install all but around 70% of modules, no error so far.
procedure was:

I install Odoo with repmovs de-trial module
I start to browse and install apps, login logout to be able to trigger Odoo to ask me for licence
I register with a string similar with real licence
After that I apply your mods and also I search in all files to find functions mentioned by pinoty; found it but seems pinoty cite from Odoo 13 or earlier because that functions in Odoo 14 / 15 looks different.

In a previous post of mine I have screenshots with all mods I apply.
I would be happy if you can tell me if is "right"

what I do more :D I change days value in de-trial module from 1000 to 3650 :)))

And it’s totally safe? Because Odoo team works really hard to delete everything nulled from the web. They didn’t hide something else in the code? Maybe checking domains which are sending pings and compare them with their database?

do you use it in real company on daily basis?

p.s. I’m not lazy to not follow all steps, I just dont have any python skills and experience with postgres.

And it’s totally safe? Because Odoo team works really hard to delete everything nulled from the web. They didn’t hide something else in the code? Maybe checking domains which are sending pings and compare them with their database?

do you use it in real company on daily basis?

p.s. I’m not lazy to not follow all steps, I just dont have any python skills and experience with postgres.
So far looks safe, anyway a little bit help from community is needed. I suggest to deploy it in a Ubuntu 20.04 virtual machine (VMware) and intercept trafic inside the VM (WireShark) and also outside of VM (from VM to router) for double check of any calls to servers.

Another thing is to search through entire code where are used URLs and for what.

Anyway, what I can say, seems Odoo 14 was re-written a lot compared with previous Odoo 13, Odoo 12 and seems that a big part of contributions on GitHub repo comes from community so any server calls, even if exists must be somehow just in enterprise extensions not in main code which is Community Edition.

Or maybe at least we appreciate if someone professional from the forum could creat us a step by step video to follow to null it. That would be great!!!

Or maybe at least we appreciate if someone professional from the forum could creat us a step by step video to follow to null it. That would be great!!!
It seems like you're very lazy or totally unknowing; you have all the clues for a complete solution and you ask for a video? that's why you don't know anything because you want to have "monkey see, monkey do" solutions. Take an hour, copy and paste in a document all the indications offered here and make the changes on your own. In all this time while you waited for a "ready-made" solution, you would have already finished null by yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: hanyaero
It seems like you're very lazy or totally unknowing; you have all the clues for a complete solution and you ask for a video? that's why you don't know anything because you want to have "monkey see, monkey do" solutions. Take an hour, copy and paste in a document all the indications offered here and make the changes on your own. In all this time while you waited for a "ready-made" solution, you would have already finished null by yourself
i think you are right, i should give it a try. wish me good luck

i think you are right, i should give it a try. wish me good luck

You have link with source in another post of mine above (20220207).
You can see in my signature what I used as development enviroment.
Use Sublime Text for edit Python files. Use a VMware or VirtualBox and deploy that.
In another post you have some screenshots from me also.
Read all my posts here because I gave some details before.
Is not so hard at all with right tools.
Just because I want to be sure I don't miss any detail I read this thread before 4 - 5 times from first to last post.

Is doable :)

Reactions: hanyaero
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock