• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Already Nulled Nulling Request: WooBuddy - WC4BP (Premium Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icedcoffee

May 5, 2022
Hi Babiato Members,

Please could you give me a minute to null this item?

I bought the plugin but the license ran out, and then the pro features of the software were revoked (even though it says in the FAQ that we can continue to use it without support or updates after the license runs out).

This is the official 3.4.2 premium version. But it needs a quick "null". I would sincerely appreciate it if someone could help out for a minute? I'll post up in the Resources section after 🙂

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• wc4bp premium.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hi Babiato Members!

Please could you give me a minute to null this item?

bought the plugin in 2021, but the license ran out, and then suddenly my access to the pro features of the software was revoked (even though it says in the FAQ that we can continue to use it without support or updates after the license runs out).

So this is the official 3.4.2 premium version. But it needs a quick "null" 😁

I would sincerely appreciate it if someone could help out for a minute? I will post up in the Resources section after 🙂

Thanks for your help!
You are not eligible for null request.
Please read rules:

Try by yourself with this method.

Hi @Morehere , I hope this is helpful. I've included the requested information below:

Script name : wc4bp-basic-integration.php
Encoded with ioncube: no
Download link : attached (I've now included the proof.txt file)
Required additional plugin : no
Restrictions : all premium features deactivated

I bought this plugin but after it became deactivated it stopped working. Is this what you need for the null request?

Attachments

• wc4bp premium.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
wc4bp premium

Attachments

• wc4bp premium.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock