• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Null Request] iFact v10.6.2 Plugin

HISEED

Sep 16, 2019
# Plugin Details
Script name
: iFact v10.6.2 - IONCUBE ENCODED
Download link
: Attached
Required additional plugin : Woocommerce
Restrictions : Licence Key

This is a Persian Plugin for Designing Woocommerce Invoice
Thanks ,

Attachments

• iFact v10.6.2.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Reactions: Olivia Desdemona
@TassieNZ Please Decode This Plugin Files 💐

Thanks
Sorry, yesterday you just happened to strike it lucky as I had spare time. Please read the note below I have used on other posts.

A note to all MEMBERS: this does not mean we can and will decode ionCube. In fact we generally don't/won't! Any items containing ionCube will be assessed/checked by @slvrsteele to see if it something we may be remotely interested in. Most we aren't! Don't ask, don't pester!

Any Member silly enough to PM me regarding decoding will be instantly added to my ignore list and I'll never see you again! 🤣

TassieNZ :)

• Haha
Reactions: Kamily and HISEED
@HISEED I can see that all your requests comes with files from a GPL site and the files are not the original untouched from developers. I am sorry but your requests cannot be fulfilled.

Reactions: HISEED and TassieNZ
But I Dont Touch any File in any Request and Give All Files from Developer Orginally

Your link is redirecting to a GPL website and please don't tell me that the administrator of the website is the creator of WP-SMUSH, YOAST SEO and all hundreds plugins and themes present on that site.

Quick check on the files you've uploaded and is clearly visible that the files aren't original and were modified by the administrator of the GPL website you've got them from.

• Haha
Reactions: HISEED and TassieNZ
Your link is redirecting to a GPL website and please don't tell me that the administrator of the website is the creator of WP-SMUSH, YOAST SEO and all hundreds plugins and themes present on that site.

Quick check on the files you've uploaded and is clearly visible that the files aren't original and were modified by the administrator of the GPL website you've got them from.

Hi, Yes Exactlly You are Right
All These Items that you Tell (WP-SMUSH, YOAST SEO & ... ), Personalized for Persian (RTL) languages by This Site and Sold to Users >>> I Have Never Request for Nulling these Items >>> Just Downloaded From Your Forum >>> You can Check 💐

But
Many of the Items Sold on This Site are Actually Written by Programmer of this Site and are the Original Version, Which You Can See and Check in this Link ( https://www.zhaket.com/search?categories=["5dcaacbfeaec37018b508a3d"] )
Most of These Items are Licensed and Need to be Nulled.
I Buy These Items and Request for Nulling in Your Forum.

I Have Been Aware of all the Rules for Posting in This Section.
I Don't Want to Waste Your Time.
I Hope You Trust me and I Will be a Useful Member of Your Community.
And Really Thanks To You and @NullMaster @Babak @phpcore @TassieNZ For Help

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock