• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Notion] 20,000+ Engineered ChatGPT prompts (DIAMOND Valdo 2.0 bundle)

Since there's a huge demand for Valdo Diamond ChatGPT prompts bundle 2.0, I'm sharing it with all users. :D

Prompts are engineered for:​

• Creating a digital product from scratch with ChatGPT.
  • Effective E-mail marketing strategies.
  • Converting cold traffic in to returning customers.
  • Getting consistent sales daily online.
  • Audience building.
  • Attracting high ticket clients.
  • How to Organize a "soloprenuer" business strategically.
  • Optimizing customer service.
  • E-commerce A-Z. (1,000 NEW prompts)
  • How to build a Sales Funnel A-Z. (1,000 NEW prompts)
  • SEO 101 ChatGPT (Updated version)
  • Landing Page 101 ChatGPT 2.0
  • Ads 101 chatGPT 2.0
  • Prompt Engineering Mastery Course.
  • Saas 101 ChatGPT Course.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
great! you are the best!

it seems I’m missing something. How do I access this?
I just tried to visit the link, and everything seems to work okay.

You can't visit the link or can't even see the link? Only requirement is that your account is older than 10 days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock