• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Not allowed to view some content

Status
Not open for further replies.

hormesa

Jun 4, 2022
Hey guys!
I've been a member of Babiato for 249 days and I didn't have any problem viewing the content in the messages and threads before. But in the past few days, this is what I get on some messages:

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 30 days since registration, and now you have 249 days.

I'm not sure why, I didn't change anything, and that doesn't really make sense to have to post content to view it?

Could anyone please help?

Thanks in advance!

those messages are visible to you.
that one is used to block some leechers or wannabees who want to take something without being a member for granted.

Thanks for your response. Does that mean that I was considered a member of the community for a while and now for some reason overnight I have been labeled as a leecher?

The message is not really clear as it's stating to post hidden text within 30 days (which doesn't make sense anyway), so maybe it could help to change it? Also, it's not mentioning what triggers this or even how to fix it, so it's not really giving a chance to users to make it right or improve whatever caused it.

Thanks for your response. Does that mean that I was considered a member of the community for a while and now for some reason overnight I have been labeled as a leecher?

The message is not really clear as it's stating to post hidden text within 30 days (which doesn't make sense anyway), so maybe it could help to change it? Also, it's not mentioning what triggers this or even how to fix it, so it's not really giving a chance to users to make it right or improve whatever caused it.
Would be helpful if you could post a link to thread where this happens.

Would be helpful if you could post a link to thread where this happens.
Sure! It happens on multiple threads, basically everytime someone is linking out to another website (I think). So I cannot see any reference to something outside Babiato, if that makes sense. At least that's what I noticed, maybe it's something else as the message I get is quite unclear (seems to be for people who haven't been members for 30 days except it's not my case).
Here's an example of thread where I can't read external references: https://babia.to/threads/pomana-lottery-giveaways-wordpress-theme.79693/#post-1130321

I hope this helps. I wouldn't want to spam with my issues either so let me know if this post is inappropriate and we should discuss this in private.

Thank you so much!!

Can you give a screenshot? There's no error on my side
Sure! It happens on multiple threads, basically everytime someone is linking out to another website (I think). So I cannot see any reference to something outside Babiato, if that makes sense. At least that's what I noticed, maybe it's something else as the message I get is quite unclear (seems to be for people who haven't been members for 30 days except it's not my case).
Here's an example of thread where I can't read external references: https://babia.to/threads/pomana-lottery-giveaways-wordpress-theme.79693/#post-1130321

I hope this helps. I wouldn't want to spam with my issues either so let me know if this post is inappropriate and we should discuss this in private.

Thank you so much!!

Reactions: slvrsteele
I am curious as there is nothing in that Pomana theme nulling request thread that they have linked that is using the hidden by xx number of days tag.

@sonbabia
You are referring to where a member has put a message in a hide by xx number of days tag, like here.

Now on the Pomana theme thread that you linked where is the hidden content that you are having issues with?

I am curious as there is nothing in that Pomana theme nulling request thread that they have linked that is using the hidden by xx number of days tag.

@sonbabia
You are referring to where a member has put a message in a hide by xx number of days tag, like here.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Now on the Pomana theme thread that you linked where is the hidden content that you are having issues with?
It's your signature the only hidden content by days @bobsmith :LOL::LOL:

Update:
But wait, the same course is listed twice, but once I am able to access it and another time I am not. (First and last links in the screenshot)

Look again. There's no difference between the first and the last. You can access all content because reactions filtering isn't active.

I looked many times.

Strategyzer is listed twice. First time I am restricted access, second time I am not.

I looked many times.

Strategyzer is listed twice. First time I am restricted access, second time I am not.
What's the exact difference between the first link and the last one? Textually speaking

One has a reply that says I must have at least 10 reactions to request, the other just has a direct link.

Ok, so the trick is it depends who requested it, not who is viewing it. I think I get it now. Sorry for my confusion

As I said: reaction filtering is disabled. If it would have been enabled you wouldn't be able to see password in first link. Only on last one.

Reactions: chrisrand
@chrisrand
Even with the reaction filter not being on as @slvrsteele has already mentioned, it would be a good idea to increase your contribution returns where and when you can 😊

Obviously without spamming to gain more as others have tried to do previously 😜

Plus, there is no harm in asking if unsure, to some it might be a daft question but to others it could be a question they wanted to ask too.

Anyways, think this thread is done and dusted so locking it.

@slvrsteele @DatDudeUpStairs
Close it if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock