• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nishue - CryptoCurrency Buy Sell Exchange and Lending with MLM System | Crypto Investment Platform

Nishue CryptoCurrency Buy Sell Exchange and Lending with MLM System | Live Crypto Compare *Retail* v4.2 Untouched

No permission to download
1656695466261.png

The account of the friend who created the resource has been deleted. Can anyone update this resource?
I'm getting an error like this on the sign up page..

Last edited:
If you follow the proper steps I have given, it will work properly. But then also check if you have made a new user in the admin database and given MD5 encryption to the password.

Do this and then check it one more time
Thanks alot buddy, I finally got it working but the Gourl Bitcoin payment is not working.
I get this error when trying to set up Gourl Payment Box "Your callback url didn't respond to our server.
Your server should have returned plain text 'Only POST Data Allowed'."

Can anybody who passed this stage tell me how they did it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alonsome
If you follow the proper steps I have given, it will work properly. But then also check if you have made a new user in the admin database and given MD5 encryption to the password.

Do this and then check it one more time
I followed your steps and successfully got it installed but the registration and login page isn't loading rather it's redirecting me to the homepage, I have tried checking the htaccess file but the problem seems not to be from it. Please how do i get it working and loading. Thank you.

Thanks alot buddy, I finally got it working but the Gourl Bitcoin payment is not working.
I get this error when trying to set up Gourl Payment Box "Your callback url didn't respond to our server.
Your server should have returned plain text 'Only POST Data Allowed'."

Can anybody who passed this stage tell me how they did it?
hey, how did you later fix it?

Hello all,
I finally i got it to work. Anyone trying the null script, insert a username and any 6 random number in the license product key and it will take you to the next step, follow the instruction on the installation document and you are good to go
Genius! Thanks brother

@mertuygur1979 Thanks a lot for helping me in resolving the issue. You are the Best!

If anyone wish to install it Please follow the Steps below:

This is 4.1 version. It is untouched.
To install it:
1. Upload main files to root web directory (generally public_html or your subdomain directory)
2. Create database and database user.
3. Import database from /install/sql/install.sql as well as public\assets\data\backup\backup.sql
4. Edit .env file in the root web directory (#23 and #52 to #56). While editing the .env file don't forget to remove the "#" before the commands as shown in the below image.

env edit.png
5. Go to your SQL Database, click on the admin table and add a new user as shown below

env edit.png

6. After editing and uploading the .sql file as well as .env file, go to yourdomain.com. It will work Like a Charm

If you face any problem Let @mertuygur1979 know or Let @Kimetsu know.
hello please i was trying to install the nishue script and i followed the steps you listed in the forum but it is still not working

Babak updated Nishue - CryptoCurrency Buy Sell Exchange and Lending with MLM System | Crypto Investment Platform with a new update entry:

Nishue v4.2 Untouched

Download Nishue v4.2 - CryptoCurrency Buy Sell Exchange and Lending with MLM System | Crypto Investment Platform Nulled Free
Changelog: 01/03/2022 (Version: 4.2)

1. Updated Image Coinmarket->anycoinname image.
2. Update backend code that allow URL f_open message
3. Admin Can't Buy/Sell
4. Web Subscription Email is not showing anywhere in the admin.
5. write content on our company
6. Page does not show datatable
7. Payout, Commission, Investment does not show datatable.
8. Check the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: bitless

How to Install Nishue CryptoCurrency Buy Sell Exchange and Lending with MLM System

i'm gettin this error after installation ,

Attachments

• 1695840687516.png
    1695840687516.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock