• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Night Mode for WordPress

Night Mode for WordPress v6.1.0

No permission to download
thanks your resource approve and moved to codecanyon section

Aug 18, 2018
Updated - Improved performance.

Version 6.1 – Dec 29, 2017
Fixed - Dashboard bug.

After updating 6.1.0 there is another update Aug 18, 2018 which is 6.2.0.

Exactly, and I don't see any means of an update of this plugin.
It's very confusing.
Send me any notification you got, please!

Exactly, and I don't see any means of an update of this plugin.
It's very confusing.
Send me any notification you got, please!
See in changelog.. there was in 2018 improvments.. :/

But thanks again!

Yes, but no release yet I suppose...
No worries though I update my WP library on MAMP PRO everyday so when it shows I will post it immediately.
Cheers

Reactions: Gonzo88
Could someone please clarify a doubt, of all the plugins I have downloaded and verified with virustotal, the only plugin that according to the video mentioned below about security and viruses, he says that nulled plugins/themes can contain viruses through a php file called class.plugin-modules.php for plugins or class.theme-modules.php for themes, and this is the only plugin here from babiato that has this file class.plugin-modules.php, does anyone know anything about this, because the infection once occurred when activating the plugin should proliferate for all wordpress sites :oops:, now I was worried about this because this plugin Night Mode for WordPress v6.1.0 is the only nulled that I have in my installations containing this file, is it infected?

What is most intriguing to me at the moment is that I used virustotal to scan this Night Mode for WordPress v6.1.0 plugin here from the Babiato Forum and it did not report any viruses or malware, however, there is such a file class.plugin-modules. php that in the video says it doesn't exist in any original plugin :unsure:.

The video is in Brazilian Portuguese where I live, I don't know if it helps but this is it:

My question is: THIS IS BASED, BECAUSE WHY THE GUY TALKS IS WELL CONCERNING o_O.

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. Friends @NullMaster and @Babak and @medw1311 do you know anything about this?

P.S.2. In the video he talks about WP-VCD malware.

Last edited:
Nothing, no comments about you personally :oops: ?

P.S. Friends @NullMaster and @Babak and @@medw1311 do you know anything about this?

P.S.2. In the video he talks about WP-VCD malware.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock