• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NextScripts Social Networks Auto-Poster Pro

NextScripts Social Networks Auto-Poster Pro 4.4.2 FREE AND 2.0.3 PRO

No permission to download

JayBase

Babiato Lover
May 6, 2022
South Africa
JayBase submitted a new resource:

NextScripts Social Networks Auto-Poster Pro V1.5.10 Untouched - This plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog to your Social Media accounts

banner-772x250.png

Exclusive “Pro Only” Features

SNAP Pro - Unlimited Accounts

[COLOR=rgb(97, 189...[/B]

Read more about this resource...

Thanks Babak, appreciate all your hard work.

Guys I mistakenly named the file as "NextScripts Social Networks Auto-Poster Pro V1.5.10.zip"
It should be named "NextScripts Social Networks Auto-Poster Pro V4.3.30.zip".
This happened because I uploaded it before installing on my server. There is an upgrade script called nxs-snap-pro-upgrade-v1.5.10. So I though the pro version was v1.5.10. But it is not.

After adding the upgrade script and activating it, it upgrades the free v4.3.30 to Pro.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Hello,
Can you explain to me ? It does not take into account the version and asks me for an API key? can you help me thank you

After setup of the plugin and the pro upgrade it shows that it is only Free version and not pro, you can check the image attached

Attachments

• Firefox_Screenshot_2022-10-14T21-07-39.641Z.png
    Firefox_Screenshot_2022-10-14T21-07-39.641Z.png
    220.8 KB · Views: 27
Hi guys, been having some problems with this latest version, many of the users in the support forum have said that the 4.3.26 version was the last stable release that worked without issue. The latest updates to API for FB, Twitter, etc., don't seem to work correctly.

Here is the 4.3.26 version for you.

Attachments

• NextScripts Social Networks Auto-Poster Pro - v4.3.26.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
Reactions: svitlo
After setup of the plugin and the pro upgrade it shows that it is only Free version and not pro, you can check the image attached
It has been upgraded, but wont show pro because you haven't activated the pro license. This plugin has not been nulled.

Last edited:
Reactions: slaview
JayBase updated NextScripts Social Networks Auto-Poster Pro with a new update entry:

Updated Pro Upgrade Helper v2.0.1 zip included in 4.4.2 package zip file.

4.4.2 [10/27/2022]
  • Bug Fix – “Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array” error.
  • New – Support for Addons.
  • New/Improvement – [Facebook] – Updated to the latest API. App Review is no longer required!
  • Improvement – A lot of code cleanup/improvements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: bytbt
Do
Hi guys, been having some problems with this latest version, many of the users in the support forum have said that the 4.3.26 version was the last stable release that worked without issue. The latest updates to API for FB, Twitter, etc., don't seem to work correctly.

Here is the 4.3.26 version for you.
Do you have 4.3.30?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock