• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NewTaxi App - Online Taxi Booking App With Admin Panel & Driver/User Panel | Multi Payment Gateways

NewTaxi App - Online Taxi Booking App With Admin Panel & Driver/User Panel | Multi Payment Gateways v1.4

No permission to download
I am currently at work until tomorrow and I am unable to provide more details at this time. However, please try the following:

Replace the content of the .htaccess file in the root directory of your website with:

Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

Instead of using the Newtaxi tutorial, follow the Ridein tutorial. Verify that all Firebase-related fields are correct and that the Firebase database rules are also correct. Add the SHA1 and SHA256 (release and debug) of the apps to Firebase. Download the google-services.json files again and upload them to the respective app folders. Also, download the Firebase service account private key .json file again and upload it to your admin panel. Finally, if you are testing your panel on a VPS server, renew correctly the SSL certificate for your domain, believe me, this is very important.
in this case, would it be the entire documentation of ridein? or some things?

new usually protects your data with encryption. This time, when Opera tried to establish a connection with new, unusual and incorrect credentials were sent from the website. The reason may be an attack by intruders who are trying to simulate a new one, or a Wi-Fi authorization screen that interrupted the connection. Nothing threatens your data, since the Opera browser stopped the connection before the data exchange.

You can't open new right now because the site uses HOSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably be available later.

1682535494938-png.196561
alguém está enfrentando esse erro?

Attachments

• 1682535494938.png
    1682535494938.png
    179.5 KB · Views: 264
Can you please help me to get rid of those screenshots error?

Enable the following apis in your project at console.cloud.google.com:

Geolocation API
Maps SDK for Android
Places API
Routes API
Maps JavaScript API
Maps Embed API
Distance Matrix API
Directions API
Maps Static API
Geocoding API

Enable the following apis in your project at console.cloud.google.com:

Geolocation API
Maps SDK for Android
Places API
Routes API
Maps JavaScript API
Maps Embed API
Distance Matrix API
Directions API
Maps Static API
Geocoding API
Thanks Kenobi will double check my enabled APIs

Alguém está tendo erro em taxiapp/views/mainActivity.kt no lado do usuário?
Alguém pode me ajudar com isso?
English please if you want others to help you.. I even dont know which language is this at least tell us ur languageand we check on google translate then we help each other to solve the problems if need. Thank you @csr1

Is anyone else having an error in the taxi/views/mainActivity.kt application on the user side? Can anyone help me with this?

1682535494938-png.196561
alguém está enfrentando esse erro?
Olá mano.. Tente digitar suas perguntas em inglês para que todos possam te entender. Eu tenho que ir no google e entender seu idioma. O que não é justo. Se você precisar de ajuda rápida, tente usar o google translate para colocar seu idioma em inglês e obterá ajuda rapidamente.

I have some information about the Newtaxi and Ridein apps. Both apps still use the Twilio service to send OTP verification codes to the phone number and have not been updated to use the Firebase OTP service, as the author claimed. I added the Twilio API in Ridein, although these options are currently hidden in the admin panel, they are still working to allow users to receive the verification SMS. And the author of Newtaxi claimed that the app already supports SMS verification with Firebase, but this information is not true. Newtaxi still uses Twilio to send SMS verification codes just like Ridein. If you want to use Ridein and Newtaxi with the free Firebase SMS verification, you need to have good knowledge to remove Twilio and add Firebase in the apps.

I have some information about the Newtaxi and Ridein apps. Both apps still use the Twilio service to send OTP verification codes to the phone number and have not been updated to use the Firebase OTP service, as the author claimed. I added the Twilio API in Ridein, although these options are currently hidden in the admin panel, they are still working to allow users to receive the verification SMS. And the author of Newtaxi claimed that the app already supports SMS verification with Firebase, but this information is not true. Newtaxi still uses Twilio to send SMS verification codes just like Ridein. If you want to use Ridein and Newtaxi with the free Firebase SMS verification, you need to have good knowledge to remove Twilio and add Firebase in the apps.
USEFUL INFORMATION BRO

Reactions: BabiyatoNerd
Buenos días, alguien podría ayudarme. Tengo un error en la app del usuario que al iniciarla queda detenida en el splash, esto ocurre cuando en el string cambio la URL del sitio. Si dejo la que viene por defecto inicia perfectamente. Adjunto una imagen. Gracias IMG_20230522_121406.jpg

Buenos días, alguien podría ayudarme. Tengo un error en la app del usuario que al iniciarla queda detenida en el splash, esto ocurre cuando en el string cambio la URL del sitio. Si dejo la que viene por defecto inicia perfectamente. Adjunto una imagen. Gracias IMG_20230522_121406.jpg
English??

English??
Good morning, could someone help me. I have an error in the user's app that when it starts it stops in the splash, this happens when the URL of the site changes in the string.xml. If I leave the one that comes by default, it starts perfectly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock