• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need some help with elementor review system with magzine theme

CooLi

Aug 25, 2022
Hello beautiful community! I really need help with review system for elementor and theme magzine , it has already a review system built in but it's not working as it should and I really need to some help to configure it and help me fix it. Please let me know if your free I can share admin access and work through it together.

Best regards and thank you for listening

Is this the theme you mean?

Also some more specific info would be useful as "but it's not working as it should" doesn't really tell us anything.

Reactions: CooLi
Is this the theme you mean?

Also some more specific info would be useful as "but it's not working as it should" doesn't really tell us anything.
Yes this is the theme, and okay for more explanation, so basically when I add reviews it doesn't show on the page https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t7GBtlzACit8d32IdEAvQ-XhXB8jAuzx/view?usp=sharing

so when I add review it doesn't show up on the critereons, sometimes it shows up but it doesnt show up correctly. its like 12 out of 5 or something like that. I want to add the review system that they have in 5 global criterion and when users want to add a review they will be able to rate those 5 criterion in 5 star and display it there on the overall comment section and on the post ( it shows now but saying 14 out of 5 star rating etc.. )

Yes this is the theme, and okay for more explanation, so basically when I add reviews it doesn't show on the page https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t7GBtlzACit8d32IdEAvQ-XhXB8jAuzx/view?usp=sharing

so when I add review it doesn't show up on the critereons, sometimes it shows up but it doesnt show up correctly. its like 12 out of 5 or something like that. I want to add the review system that they have in 5 global criterion and when users want to add a review they will be able to rate those 5 criterion in 5 star and display it there on the overall comment section and on the post ( it shows now but saying 14 out of 5 star rating etc.. )
Okay thanks for the info.

If nobody else is able to help you in the meantime I'll take a look in the next few hours for you.

Reactions: CooLi
Okay thanks for the info.

If nobody else is able to help you in the meantime I'll take a look in the next few hours for you.
Okay thank you let me know when you are ready, I will send website access and credentials after an hour so in private messages

Reactions: Medw1311

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock