• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NEED HELP - Playstore - Action Required: Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies

Goro88

Jun 24, 2018
I hope I'm asking in right section.

My App was suspended in Playstore with these issue:

Issue with your app​
Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play.

If I share my apk file. Anyone can help to resolve, please?

I hope I'm asking in right section.

My App was suspended in Playstore with these issue:

Issue with your app​
Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play.

If I share my apk file. Anyone can help to resolve, please?
Hi, we encountered similar issues over the past few days. Any ideas which 3rd party libraries might be causing this non-compliance?

Hi, we encountered similar issues over the past few days. Any ideas which 3rd party libraries might be causing this non-compliance?
This is an issue from AppYet. Not your source files. And by my research, I think they've patched the issue.

AppYet realeased the statement below;

"Hello All,

We have released a new version V4.0.18, the main goal of this release is to update all support libraries/SDKs and support the latest version of Android 11. At the same time, we hope to help reduce the chance of Google Play false positive on "Loan Download SDK", which AppYet has never used in the current or any previous version of our app template, neither AppYet created apps allow or support "modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism".

For people who have their app suspended, we are very concern and doing our best to investigate and help. But at this moment, the best you could do is contact Google Play support and hope to get more detail on what exactly the issue is or if in case of false positive, they might reverse App suspension.

V4.0.18 Change Logs:
---------
- Android: Upgrade to latest support libraries
- Android: Build with latest Android 11 with targetSdkVersion 30
- Android: Signed with APK Signature Scheme v2 & v3 enabled

Please make sure to perform thorough testing before publishing your app to Google Play"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock