• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need help and ideas for a WP website with subdomain sites

ceecil1959

Sep 29, 2020
liujoglobal.com
Hi Friends,

I have no real practical knowledge of web design and development. Hence I am looking for help. I own many domain names and I intend to develop some and sell the website to avoid being accused of cybersquatting. My project is to create a website with a domain like an umbrella domain. Then create subdomains under that domain. I would like to run ads on the main site so that I can help pay for costs. Many domain names are those of models and some famous IG/Tiktok people.

I am actually looking for ideas as to how to carry this out. Actually, I don't mind even cloning a marketing blog site that has a general page with digital marketing, Branding, Content management, and a form to enter details for those interested in buying the site.

a. How do I go about this project?
b. What ideas can somebody give me for the web design or Can somebody suggest some websites to Clone. I can use AI to redo the content.
c. If a person enters their details with email, I want them to verify that email.
d. If a person is interested in the website, I would need the transaction done through escrow.com to avoid any hassle.
e. Name some websites with a few pages can I clone?. Even 3 pages is fine.

I took a few ideas from a recent post by User @eue which said many technical things about themes being installed for a group of websites, maintenance and updates etc. Seperate databases for each site and so on (Thank you for your ideas)

Does anybody have any other forums that i can check for advice and guidance?.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
You have a solid idea, I think this is something called multitenancy, I ve seen some scripts based on that but I’m not sure if it’s gonna fit your needs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock