• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Myicons✨ v—1.15

Please delete your post, as your message may be considered as an attempt to infringe copyright law.

Kind regards,
Myicons

Please delete your post, as your message may be considered as an attempt to infringe copyright law.

Kind regards,
Myicons

How sweet of you. So if I share my Extended license here it's copyright infringement right? According to your extended license rights:

Employees License
This license remove the limitation of employees/partners/team members in your organization that can use the Myicons. After payment, you will be allowed to have more employees/partners/team members working with the Myicons pack, up to the number defined in the license you have bought.

So I can freely give this pack to any member of Babiato as they are part of my organization. Tell me where I am wrong please.

• Love
Reactions: tenedor and Tuton
How sweet of you. So if I share my Extended license here it's copyright infringement right? According to your extended license rights:

So I can freely give this pack to any member of Babiato as they are part of my organization. Tell me where I am wrong please.

The extended license has limits on the number of users and the number of icons you can use in one project. The license for the right number of users and the license for the number of icons in one project, you can choose when purchasing. By purchasing our product, you also accept the license agreement, which includes obligations and liability of the parties.

The Extended License gives you the right to use our product within your organization. Distribution of the product to third parties in a forum is a violation of this agreement and includes possible consequences.

We ask that you respect your work and that of others. We now release free updates to all our customers every month (+500 new icons) and such actions can kill our initiative. In one and a half years our package has grown from 500 icons to 5500 icons and we are not going to stop. Also, every our customer can write us about the need for icons that are not yet in our product and we will develop them for you for free. Updates and improvements to our product will always be free for our customers who we love and appreciate. We will be happy to see you among our customers and together improve and develop our product.

Kind regards,
Myicons

So basically you're telling me that all the icons are solely developed by you and in the past 500 days you've drawn 10 icons daily.

I would be impressed if I wouldn't find some (and by some I mean many) of your icons FOR FREE around the internet.

I do respect work of others and I encourage others to do it. I do not stand for selling free stuff tho.

So basically you're telling me that all the icons are solely developed by you and in the past 500 days you've drawn 10 icons daily.

I would be impressed if I wouldn't find some (and by some I mean many) of your icons FOR FREE around the internet.

I do respect work of others and I encourage others to do it. I do not stand for selling free stuff tho.

Today we have a large community of 24,000 people in our instagram and if we sold free icons from the Internet, we probably wouldn't be supported or thanked for our work. We love what we do and every day we work to make our product better

@Myicons I'm glad that took you only 3 weeks for an answer. Basically in this time you've improved your package with another 210 icons.
About people thanking is well known that most of the people usually thanks to someone that do a job in their places and they don't have to struggle to find what they are looking for.
One of best examples: TrueBones. Was selling motion packs and everyone thanked them until someone finally burst the bubble and gave to people shortcuts to whatever TrueBones gathered along the years.
I don't deny you that TODAY you have a big community of people thanking you but that doesn't prove anything.
Babiato have a community of over 80.000 members thanking for what they get FOR FREE and continuously increasing. Is that a proof that Babiato actually created the content?

And I suppose that these are "Test before you buy" kind of share, am I right @norvec ?

Reactions: norvec
@Myicons I'm glad that took you only 3 weeks for an answer. Basically in this time you've improved your package with another 210 icons.
About people thanking is well known that most of the people usually thanks to someone that do a job in their places and they don't have to struggle to find what they are looking for.
One of best examples: TrueBones. Was selling motion packs and everyone thanked them until someone finally burst the bubble and gave to people shortcuts to whatever TrueBones gathered along the years.
I don't deny you that TODAY you have a big community of people thanking you but that doesn't prove anything.
Babiato have a community of over 80.000 members thanking for what they get FOR FREE and continuously increasing. Is that a proof that Babiato actually created the content?

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, we did not receive a notification about a new message.

We do iconography professionally and we put our soul into every icon every day and pay maximum attention to details. Every day we strive to improve our skills and improve our product.

Now we are preparing another free update of our product with +500 new icons and our icon pack will include more than 6000 icons. We have a goal and we want to create the largest and best quality set of icons in the world and we will be glad to all those who will support us on our way.

We hope with our hard work we can change your view of our product in the future.

Kind regards,
Myicons.

I read the whole discussion but no myicons :S can someone share please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock