• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Wordpress Pagespeed Optimization Guide

I'll take the bet.
I mean, i take the bet because I can do the same and I don't have to "code line by line on livewhatever".
My comment about the number of images and page size was about being stupidity.
When sustainability is catching on worldwide, you brag about lazy load above the fold for speed, and 100 images and still being fast when it's just a line of code and then a bunch of waste that nobody cares.
Anyway, how is your boss enjoying the money you are making for him?
First of all glad to see there have atleast one braveheart :)

Just please put on the table $1000 and I can teach you what you did not know about web101.

Speed is not about "lazy loading" or caching or whatever you learnt on stupidyblog websites.
Ah pardon me! I think I was mentioned about "page size" not user's loading page size? isnt it?

Let's think you are working a photographer and he/she requested to make a portfolio and it's contains 1000+ photos, so would you tell him/her "1000+ photos is bunch of waste that nobody cares, so give up that project"?

What is your solution for that? If you have not, better call "guguk" then :)

First of all glad to see there have atleast one braveheart :)

Just please put on the table $1000 and I can teach you what you did not know about web101.

Speed is not about "lazy loading" or caching or whatever you learnt on stupidyblog websites.
Ah pardon me! I think I was mentioned about "page size" not user's loading page size? isnt it?

Let's think you are working a photographer and he/she requested to make a portfolio and it's contains 1000+ photos, so would you tell him/her "1000+ photos is bunch of waste that nobody cares, so give up that project"?

What is your solution for that? If you have not, better call "guguk" then :)

Speed is about problem-solving.
Speed is not a linear solution because is not a linear problem.

So, mr storyteller, are you telling me that I'm not able to achieve a green pagespeed result using lazy loading in that situation?

And please, if cache is not relevant, then, what is relevant for you?
Coding in livetangas?

I mean, I just searched what that is and couldn't help myself but laugh.
I actually thought it was something special, but....

I guess you didn't get my point on page size. Never mind.
And no need to call kukuk.

I've never in my life saw a good photographer put 1000 photos on one page.
Unless it wasn't on one page.

Either way, 1000 photos are more like a social network than a portfolio.
I used to have bad clients too when I started, PM if you need tips.

Nice guide, thanks for putting the effort to it. It will be served as a handy reference

I've spent the last 5 years finding the content and compiling it into my guide. The gdoc is currently 277 pages (and growing). I'm certain that it is the most comprehensive guide on the internet. I've scoured every wordpress pagespeed optimization guide and many, many non-wordpress specific resources(server/web stack level optimizations) with a focus on including little known unconventional optimization strategies.

By following my guide and implementing every step/as many as you can, I'm positive that you can get almost any site you maintain to earn a score over 90+ on pagespeed insights.

If you have any content addition requests for the guide, or you would like me to expand on something already in the guide, please don't hesitate to ask. I hope this is helpful to you guys!

Edit: The table of contents unfortunately does not open by default, click on this icon to open it.
Hello,
This is a huge amount of work in terms of understanding, testing and sourcing. You've given us a nice, copious bible, and I'd like to thank you very much for that.
Have a nice day and thanks again.

Hello,
This is a huge amount of work in terms of understanding, testing and sourcing. You've given us a nice, copious bible, and I'd like to thank you very much for that.
Have a nice day and thanks again.
That's definitely a joke I've made about it being the pagespeed bible, funny to see someone else say that as well! Yeah an absolutely insane amount of reading, googling, testing, and an absolute ton of time scouring various resources. Probably in the thousands of hours now. I'm glad you find it useful!

Reactions: juanporamor
That's definitely a joke I've made about it being the pagespeed bible, funny to see someone else say that as well! Yeah an absolutely insane amount of reading, googling, testing, and an absolute ton of time scouring various resources. Probably in the thousands of hours now. I'm glad you find it useful!
What counts is the information contained in your work. Whether you call it a Bible; a Guide; a Primer or whatever, it doesn't matter. What matters is that it made you laugh and the content.
Joy ;)

What counts is the information contained in your work. Whether you call it a Bible; a Guide; a Primer or whatever, it doesn't matter. What matters is that it made you laugh and the content.
Joy ;)
I'd really like to see before and after scores of people's sites pre/post optimization after following the guide. If you've got any screenshots, I'd be eager to see the results!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock