• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My site has been hacked help!

Bashox

Aug 4, 2020
Hi my site www.mocart.com.ng has been hacked can anyone help me recover it. Anytime I tried to access the site it redirects me to another (not working) address. Can anyone help?

Hi, I can see only white page and no SSL installed. It doesn’t redirects me.

Do you have a backup? Have you installed nulled theme or plugin that is from non trusty place?
If you have a backup, restore the website and clean all plugins and theme. Search and download them from here. After this, further you can inspect and improve the security of the website.

Hi my site www.mocart.com.ng has been hacked can anyone help me recover it. Anytime I tried to access the site it redirects me to another (not working) address. Can anyone help?
Hey, what you can do is firstly access your Cpanel and change the username/email/password of the application you're using, such as (WordPress).

Secondly, you can then check the password for the Cpanel itself.

Thirdly, check the redirects section of the Cpanel and make sure they're all pointing to the right IP/domains.

Fourthly, Install some sort of security on your website and contact your host and advise them to do a quick virus scan on your Cpanel in case there is any viruses.

Goodluck.

I have checked, it's a WordPress site. Go to file manager on Cpanel and rename themes and plugins folders to get temporary access back to your site. Then delete all existing themes and use cleaner version of theme which was active before getting hacked, possible use the theme downloaded from WordPress repository.

The redirect is usually happening from the .htaccess file. Check and see if it has been tampered with.

EDIT: also, i had an experience of a plugin that supported custom JS scripts, was hacked and used to redirect visitors to malicious sites too. Disable all the plugins by renaming the plugin folder > create new plugin folder > drag the plugins one at a time and test the site until you stumble on the infected plugin and fix it.

Same method applied to themes.

Delete all your files in public_html and restore your backup. also the Mysql Db

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yacine1408
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock