• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen 3.8.8

No permission to download
When adding an actor manually, it does not appear on the movie page.
Can you help solve this problem please?

Don’t use it they will just kick you off anyway as they are not dmca

Start as you mean to go on, a decent VPs to start you off is not expensive 🙂
thanks for the answer , i know about DMCA , i just try it i already got a domain but still looking for a good price offshore host ( easy one ) :D

Guys any idea of this:

Screenshot_20230320-112333_2.png

In this image at last fr0zen is advertised but when i checked the sidebar.php there is no such code for frozen advertisement pls help
Dont post the same message again and Again. Its considered as spam.

Guys any idea of this:
Screenshot_20230320-112333~2.png

Screenshot_20230320-112333_2.png

In this image at last fr0zen is advertised but when i checked the sidebar.php there is no such code for frozen advertisement pls help
Slow down!!! What you are doing will get you banned!! Try to at least write everything in one message.

furious93 submitted a new resource:

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme - Write reviews, add video streaming, or create a Movie and TV Show database with Movie WordPress them

Read more about this resource...
Changelog (3.8.8)

Added: Full WordPress 6.1 compatibility.
Added: Multiple sliders on home page with new layout.
Added: Blog
Added: Moies Collections page.
Added: Collection tag below the description of the movies (if the collection exists).
Added: TV Networks page
Fixed: Sidebar scroll
Updated: Admin panel
Updated: Importer
Updated: Autoembed
Updated: JS
Updated: CSS

i have error

404​

Not Found​

The resource requested could not be found on this server!
my site is choachoa.net
please help me!

Changelog (3.8.8)

Added: Full WordPress 6.1 compatibility.
Added: Multiple sliders on home page with new layout.
Added: Blog
Added: Moies Collections page.
Added: Collection tag below the description of the movies (if the collection exists).
Added: TV Networks page
Fixed: Sidebar scroll
Updated: Admin panel
Updated: Importer
Updated: Autoembed
Updated: JS
Updated: CSS
Nulled??

So I imported conjuring series and I want to add it to collections so I added this
but its not visible in collections page
1680170300639.png
1680170557633.png

So I imported conjuring series and I want to add it to collections so I added this​

but its not visible in collections page​

1680170300639.png

1680170557633.png

Collections are automatically fetched from TMDB. If there's no such collection in TMDB, that collection you created won't appear in the collections page.

Furthermore, you need to use the TV/Movie importer instead of creating a post directly for all the information to be fetched, including collections, top 10, etc.

Is there any slider or way in Wordpress to show movie poster generated by moviewp as a slider
This will allow me create a custom homepage or page while feeding into the movies poster image

Realized Smart Slider3 can help

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock