• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen 3.8.8

No permission to download
Hi guys, did anyone try to make this modification?
Play the video without the modal.

Here an example.
I would appreciate the help.

Hi guys, did anyone try to make this modification?
Play the video without the modal.

Here an example.
I would appreciate the help.
Use 3.8.4 Version without AutoEmbed or 3.8.7 without AutoEmbed

anyone know how to change the player link?
for example :
if i want to play movie he redirect me to another site like an ad but it's not so anyone know how i can change it ?

anyone know how to change the player link?
for example :
if i want to play movie he redirect me to another site like an ad but it's not so anyone know how i can change it ?
Take a look to the player folder you can make any player changes there

Hi guys, making the modifications to the theme, I ran into this problem.

Add this snippet to api.js to be able to extract the chapter image and chapter number.
01.png
And it works perfect extracts the image and episode number from the .json 02.png

But adding another TV series I found this .json whose value is "null" which gives me an error when importing.
03.png
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, making the modifications to the theme, I ran into this problem.

Add this snippet to api.js to be able to extract the chapter image and chapter number.
01.png
And it works perfect extracts the image and episode number from the .json 02.png

But adding another TV series I found this .json whose value is "null" which gives me an error when importing.
03.png
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Ya logré solucionarlo gracias de todos modos.

Hello ,
i have a problem when I use ( Movie Discover ) search nothing happened!! , I using my themoviedb API too
prop.png

If regular search does not work too then
Change PHP version to 7.4 and it will be fine
sorry i'm not that good , but there's no cpanal in amazon , I just got the Wordpress , can I change the PHP version from Wordpress ? i got Server running PHP version: 8.1.16

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock