• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Motion Theme For Shopify

Motion Theme For Shopify v9.0.0

No permission to download
It's your lucky day guys.

Motion Theme 05-17-21 - We've Customize this ( without affecting any major code ) and Pre-Coded & Pre-loaded Custom Page for Homepage Functionality on other Pages. Enjoy

Reactions: paidinfully
i want to ask you in your opinion what is the best theme that converts and that you liked working with it in shopify

Honestly it's Motion Theme ( by archetypethemes.co ) mainly for how fluid and mobile responsive it is.

• It's Bootstrap 4.0 & It's very fluid with smooth animations & it has all the sections to perfectly showcase and product, idea or content the way you want to ( Pixel Perfect! )
  • The theme itself is very customizable & they're consistent in updating any errors/bugs.
  • It's a beautiful theme & its UX/UI is perfect for all devices ( mobile, tablet & computer )
  • You get options for content placement slideshow, videos, scrollable testimonials & contact/forms + more
  • It's super fast loading & thanks to the latest update you get a mega menu option for images
I've been in E-commerce & Web Development for a couple years now and i can confidently say that this is the best theme I've used on my stores & clients websites. ( it's also versatile enough to look different based on the store/website/client you are building for ). Furthermore, if you're worried about apps / 3rd party functionality. It is very compatible with most of the shopify native apps.

110% would use this over any other Shopify theme, especially if you have content production/design in your capabilities. Because you can literally shape the website to whatever look you want while maintaining a pixel-perfect & fast-loading experience for whoever visits your site.

thank you so much for your opinion and ideas I always want to learn from people who are better than me in something and you just clarified a lot of things thank you

Reactions: exotechpower
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock