• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MigrationPro - PrestaShop Upgrade and MigrationModule

MigrationPro - PrestaShop Upgrade and MigrationModule v7.0.3

No permission to download
Hi there, thanks for this, been trying it now but I keep getting a connection error, trying to move magento to presta. Any idea how to use this thing? Not much documentation, it says upload to magento root folder which I did, then shows connection error but when I press on test now the link on my domain shows https://xxxxx/modules/migrationproserver/server.php , any ideas?

Hi there, thanks for this, been trying it now but I keep getting a connection error, trying to move magento to presta. Any idea how to use this thing? Not much documentation, it says upload to magento root folder which I did, then shows connection error but when I press on test now the link on my domain shows https://xxxxx/modules/migrationproserver/server.php , any ideas?
presta to presta, no magento
Installation
First, install the MigrationPro module on the new target PrestaShop store
Next, install the PrestaShop Connector module on the old source store
Finally, initiate the migration process and wait a few times for it to complete.

I tried to migrate the Prestashop from 6.1 to the latest version 8.04, got the "connection error", and can't find the solution.

I tried to migrate the Prestashop from 6.1 to the latest version 8.04, got the "connection error", and can't find the solution.
same error to me.

I tried migrate from 1.6.1.24 to 8.1.3 and "connection error" all time :(

same error to me.

I tried migrate from 1.6.1.24 to 8.1.3 and "connection error" all time :(

lo he conseguido solucionar trabajando en "localhost" con MAMP, si lo hacia directamente en el servidor en producción, me daba error.

I have managed to solve it by working on "localhost" with MAMP, if I did it directly on the server in production, it gave me an error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock