• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Midi - Sound & Music Production WordPress Theme

Midi - Sound & Music Production WordPress Theme v1.6

No permission to download

bhuindia

Jan 20, 2023
bhuindia submitted a new resource:

Midi - Sound & Music Production WordPress Theme - Music and Bands

00_Midi.__large_preview.png

Midi is an amazing colorful bright WordPress theme with the functional modern design. It is suitable for a music production, sound production, contemporary music school, an online radio, radio station company, music band, stylish dj, attractive singer, artist bureau...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Iam just a few thoughts away from buying this.

Would you mind sharing some experience?
1. How is your experience with this theme performance?
2. Did you try using elementor to make some changes?
3. Since the theme seem primarily dark mode, did they offer a light mode alternative?

Okay I bought this theme today, and by the evening i requested a refund. A few things really annoyed me:

1) It requires about 8 plugins, some of which are just bloat. There are too many things to keep track of and I feel less in control of these remote scripts and strange plugins.
2)Using other page builders like Elementor is problematic, even though it states compatibility.
3) I felt the site running significantly slower

I thnk the best value is in Elementor Pro with their Hello vanilla theme and Unlimited-Elements Addon. Will stick to that for majority of UI. You can achieve the core of what Midi template does with these two plugins. Add your own flavor of Ai plugin if you need to...there are better options out there.

Conclusion:
- Hard to setup and maintain
- Limited to one site per regular license
- Same design can be achieved through Elementor Pro (I did this in one day)

Last edited:
Babak updated Midi - Sound & Music Production WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Midi Theme v1.6

Download Midi v1.6 - Sound & Music Production WordPress Theme Nulled Free
24.01.2024 v1.6 – Update

Added: Top 5 Visited Pages for Dashboard Widget;
Added: Popup alignment for Hotspot shortcode;
Added: Attribute "playsinline" for video on iOS;
Added: QuickCal plugin compatibility;
Added: Elementor 3.16.0 compatibility (flexbox containers support);
Added: Autoupdate for "QW Extension" addon;
Added: AI Helper: width and height parameters for Stable Diffusion...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock