• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template

Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template v8.2.3

No permission to download
Has issue: html demo 13 cannot build with gulp or webpack.
good now for html demo 1.

Thank you!
There are many people having the same problem as you. Please wait for the next update from Keenthemes.

Reactions: sopiaxk
First of all I have to thank you for your great support, can we have full package download at once? if possible.

Reactions: TKS
Hi, thanks for the awesome upload @TKS.

Wondering in anyone has successfully used larval app. I get the following error message when running npm run dev. Any help would be helpful.

****** starterkit % npm run dev --demo1

> dev
> npm run development

> development
> mix

● Mix █████████████████████████ emitting (95%)
emit

[webpack-cli] [Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/Users/*****/Downloads/laravel_demo1/starterkit/resources/_keenthemes/src/metronic/demo1/js/vendors/plugins/select2.init.js'] {
errno: -2,
code: 'ENOENT',
syscall: 'open',
path: '/Users/*****/Downloads/laravel_demo1/starterkit/resources/_keenthemes/src/metronic/demo1/js/vendors/plugins/select2.init.js'
}

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, Laravel app on v8.1.7 missing only demo1 @TKS

Hi, thanks for the awesome upload @TKS.

Wondering in anyone has successfully used larval app. I get the following error message when running npm run dev. Any help would be helpful.
I don't use Laravel, I think this is a small mistake from the design team. Please wait for the next update from them. For now, try another demo if you can.

Reactions: bnbjtsyaoq
I don't use Laravel, I think this is a small mistake from the design team. Please wait for the next update from them. For now, try another demo if you can.
Thanks for the inputs!! I was finally able to run it. Seems a lot of the resource paths were not updated for the starter kit. Changing those did the job :)

Reactions: TKS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sivakmr0806
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock