• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Meow Apps - AI Engine

Meow Apps - AI Engine v2.2.63

No permission to download

Marzahn

Oct 26, 2022
marzeaned submitted a new resource:

Meow Apps - AI Engine - Power your WordPress with AI! GPT Generate content

Ready to take your WordPress site to the next level with AI? With AI Engine, you can easily generate content, try out a variety of tasks like translation and correction in our fun AI Playground, add a ChatGPT-style chatbot to your website, track the AI usages, set limits, etc!

You can also create datasets and fine-tune AI models to make your website even more awesome. And...

Read more about this resource...

marzeaned updated Meow Apps - AI Engine with a new update entry:

Meow Apps - AI Engine - Nulled

Ready to take your WordPress site to the next level with AI? With AI Engine, you can easily generate content, try out a variety of tasks like translation and correction in our fun AI Playground, add a ChatGPT-style chatbot to your website, track the AI usages, set limits, etc!

You can also create datasets and fine-tune AI models to make your website even more awesome. And...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AI Engine - Power your WordPress with AI!

• Love
Reactions: Caly
Thanks so much for this. I've been watching aiomatic tuts all day. I'm finally getting to the newer good stuff. But, now I see this one's available too. Guess, I'm going to be busy for a while, thank you.

Reactions: xpresotw
You don't need to necisarily train it on your content. Using the contex, you can tell it how to behave.
I have a very specific niche that I use it on and I have instructed it to only answer questions about that niche.

1678115731180.png
1678115690934.png
but if you need it has Site-Aware, you have to train it with fine-tune.

"You would love your chatbot to know everything about your website, about your business, about your job, or maybe… you would like it to replace you entirely! This is possible. However, if not all the major websites are doing this already, it’s because it isn’t that easy to achieve.

You have seen earlier in 1 and 2 that the AI only knows your information/situation thanks to the context. This is the only way. Of course, you could add the whole content of your website and stuff it into the context, but that wouldn’t work! Every time a query is made to the AI, it’s actually the context + the whole conversation that is sent. This whole query is called the prompt. The bigger it is, the slower it is, the more expensive it is, and… there are limitations too (check those limitations on OpenAI website). Some of you thought that dropping a plugin would make your entire website AI-powered and magically aware of everything, unfortunately the reality is different.

Luckily, there is a solution: you need to train (= fine tune) an AI model to make it yours. Then, you’ll be able to use a short context. Your AI model will already know how to converse, and what data to use. This is a big topic, so I’ll wait for you here: How to train your own model for WordPress."

but if you need it has Site-Aware, you have to train it with fine-tune.

"You would love your chatbot to know everything about your website, about your business, about your job, or maybe… you would like it to replace you entirely! This is possible. However, if not all the major websites are doing this already, it’s because it isn’t that easy to achieve.

You have seen earlier in 1 and 2 that the AI only knows your information/situation thanks to the context. This is the only way. Of course, you could add the whole content of your website and stuff it into the context, but that wouldn’t work! Every time a query is made to the AI, it’s actually the context + the whole conversation that is sent. This whole query is called the prompt. The bigger it is, the slower it is, the more expensive it is, and… there are limitations too (check those limitations on OpenAI website). Some of you thought that dropping a plugin would make your entire website AI-powered and magically aware of everything, unfortunately the reality is different.

Luckily, there is a solution: you need to train (= fine tune) an AI model to make it yours. Then, you’ll be able to use a short context. Your AI model will already know how to converse, and what data to use. This is a big topic, so I’ll wait for you here: How to train your own model for WordPress."

It all depends on what you are doing with the chatbot. With the new embeds feature, there will be no need for fine-tuning. Just waiting for him to release more information.

1.3.31 (2023/03/08)

• Add: Sync embeddings and posts.
  • Add: Copy button to reuse the answer. Enabled by default, will add the UI for it later.
  • Fix: Enhanced the ChatGPT CSS (better header icons and fullscreen mode).
  • Info: Help or discuss with other users on my Discord.
  • Info: Share your feedbacks/issues in the Support Threads.
  • Info: Motivate me with...

1.3.34 (2023/03/09)

• Fix: The shortcode builder when tackling empty values.
  • Fix: Make it so that the context doesn't break anything whatever the language. Hey, not easy somehow!
  • Fix: The embeddings dashboard handles cancellation of bulk operations better.
  • Info: Help or discuss with other users on my Discord.
  • Info: Share your feedbacks/issues in the Support Threads...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock