• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

marketingcopy.ai is Scam beware

UniqueSarang

May 2, 2022
India
unqspace.com
I purchased their Lifetime plan from dealify lifetime deal for 2 of my team members who do content writing for me.
The two different plans are Plan :
Plan A which cost me $49
Plan D which cost me $419

But same issue with both accounts and their customer support also does not reply.

Screenshots of Invoice
Screenshot 2023-03-17 160258.png

Screenshot 2023-03-17 160155.png

Final words :
Do not get robbed by marketingcopy and also for bonus tip their ai generated text is cannot pass GPT 3 Output detector more than 40% human content its also worst thing to their tool, You can try using other tools like Chat GPT and other trusted tools.

their ai generated text is cannot pass GPT 3 Output detector more than 40% human content its also worst thing to their tool, You can try using other tools like Chat GPT and other trusted tools.
Any reason why you purchased it? That's a lot of money to pay for something that can't beat free chat GPT

If you bought them recently, you can your refund from dealify.com (up to 30 or 60 days, not sure which). I'm not sure what the issue is, but a poor performing product (not up to your expectations) does not make something a scam. I'm not affiliated with them, I have many other similar tools, some are better than others, but that doesn't make them a scam.

Reactions: samoorai
If you bought them recently, you can your refund from dealify.com (up to 30 or 60 days, not sure which). I'm not sure what the issue is, but a poor performing product (not up to your expectations) does not make something a scam. I'm not affiliated with them, I have many other similar tools, some are better than others, but that doesn't make them a scam.
I was not going to reply you but I suppose to do, I have lots of AI tools Like marketing copy but not seen any AI tool like marketing copy. E.g Shopia Ai, Neuronwriter, Article Ninja, helloscribe, Autorytr but Marketing copy is totally Diff, For your knowledge dealify not agree to refund my money to my original source of payment so thats why I kept it.

For you knowledge why this tools have feature to remove promocode even its highest plan for lifetime, I have never seen this kind of option in other tools, Check the screenshot.

Screenshot 2023-03-29 201202.png
1 Time, I removed the promo code mistakenly, but I contacted them more than 4-5 days, and they were going to keep Ignoring me, but after 6-7 days, they fixed it, and now the problem is automatically plan removed from the account, and then I have to contact them and wait for almost 3-4 days and plan back, but the cycle never ends 😂 they keep removing the plan, and I contact them and wait for 3-4 days and done account back, I think people they do not contact them after the plan is removed might their account got deleted or closed.

Also Check out I have other AI tools too but never had problems like this one and I wrote genuine review according to my experience.

Shopia AI
Screenshot 2023-03-29 201637.png

Autorytr
Screenshot 2023-03-29 202109.png

Article Ninja
Screenshot 2023-03-29 202325.png

Neuronwriter
Screenshot 2023-03-29 202527.png

And I have much more tools. I spent a lot more money testing IOT and everything over the last 3 years, and whatever is good or even decent, I never said Scam to It, but whatever is a scam, I will say scam to It.

Whatever it is, my reply is for you, my friend. If you are not the agent of marketingcopy in relation, you should consider it. Is this post beneficial for me, or is there my personal motive? I only posted to save others money and have them quickly review the product and the problem I faced, and this post helps people with a tight budget and going to buy an AI tool. They will find the post helpful.

Reactions: bluemoon
I purchased their Lifetime plan from dealify lifetime deal for 2 of my team members who do content writing for me.
The two different plans are Plan :
Plan A which cost me $49
Plan D which cost me $419

But same issue with both accounts and their customer support also does not reply.

Screenshots of Invoice
Screenshot 2023-03-17 160258.png

Screenshot 2023-03-17 160155.png

Final words :
Do not get robbed by marketingcopy and also for bonus tip their ai generated text is cannot pass GPT 3 Output detector more than 40% human content its also worst thing to their tool, You can try using other tools like Chat GPT and other trusted tools.
thats realy sad friends, you cant dispute ur money on gpay?

Reactions: UniqueSarang
hey thank you so much for the informations given
can you tell me more about which of these tools gave you better results so I will only use one?
I was not going to reply you but I suppose to do, I have lots of AI tools Like marketing copy but not seen any AI tool like marketing copy. E.g Shopia Ai, Neuronwriter, Article Ninja, helloscribe, Autorytr but Marketing copy is totally Diff, For your knowledge dealify not agree to refund my money to my original source of payment so thats why I kept it.

For you knowledge why this tools have feature to remove promocode even its highest plan for lifetime, I have never seen this kind of option in other tools, Check the screenshot.

Screenshot 2023-03-29 201202.png
1 Time, I removed the promo code mistakenly, but I contacted them more than 4-5 days, and they were going to keep Ignoring me, but after 6-7 days, they fixed it, and now the problem is automatically plan removed from the account, and then I have to contact them and wait for almost 3-4 days and plan back, but the cycle never ends 😂 they keep removing the plan, and I contact them and wait for 3-4 days and done account back, I think people they do not contact them after the plan is removed might their account got deleted or closed.

Also Check out I have other AI tools too but never had problems like this one and I wrote genuine review according to my experience.

Shopia AI
Screenshot 2023-03-29 201637.png

Autorytr
Screenshot 2023-03-29 202109.png

Article Ninja
Screenshot 2023-03-29 202325.png

Neuronwriter
Screenshot 2023-03-29 202527.png

And I have much more tools. I spent a lot more money testing IOT and everything over the last 3 years, and whatever is good or even decent, I never said Scam to It, but whatever is a scam, I will say scam to It.

Whatever it is, my reply is for you, my friend. If you are not the agent of marketingcopy in relation, you should consider it. Is this post beneficial for me, or is there my personal motive? I only posted to save others money and have them quickly review the product and the problem I faced, and this post helps people with a tight budget and going to buy an AI tool. They will find the post helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anassalmi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock